Get the Flash Player
Deliver More Intelligent, Personalized Services
As mobile data traffic doubles each year the mobile Internet is at a turning point. A Cisco IP Next-Generation Network with the Cisco ASR 5000 mobile multimedia core platform can help service providers like you evolve your networks and business models.
A Cisco Mobile Internet Network will not only help you manage the rapid growth in mobile data, but profit from it as well. To help you evolve your networks, we present:
- The enhanced Cisco Mobile Internet network architectural framework, one of the most comprehensive and capable mobile portfolios available in the industry
- The Cisco ASR 5000, a purpose-built mobile multimedia core platform that delivers the performance and intelligence required by today's mobile networks
- Product features and functionalities that can help you deliver more intelligent, personalized services for greater differentiation and improved monetization
- The 2010 Cisco Mobile Visual Networking Index that provides valuable insights into how global mobile traffic is growing and changing
Cisco supports all leading radio access technologies to create a network of networks with full mobility for:
- Faster service deployment
- Greener network operations
- Higher profitability
- More scalability and cost-effectiveness
The Cisco Femtocell Solution helps you deliver reliable, high-quality indoor mobile coverage, while reducing backhaul congestion and costs.
4G WiMAX products and solutions from Cisco let you cost-effectively use the IP network to bring wireless services to new subscribers.
Cisco Mobile Transport over Packet (MToP) delivers services over a single IP/MPLS network, reducing mobile backhaul costs.
Cisco ServiceMesh uses unlicensed Wi-Fi to expand the reach of broadband networks for the delivery of innovative new wireless mesh services.