12-16 November, 2012
Introducing Telework Week
Global work practices are changing and becoming more efficient due to technology advances. This has seen teleworking grow in popularity, accelerating a range of new business benefits including cost-efficiency, people productivity and organisational flexibility.
In both Australia and New Zealand the inaugural National Telework Week will take place from 12-16 November, and Cisco is a proud partner and driver of the initiative. During the week, we're encouraging people and organisations to try Teleworking and realise the benefits for themselves.
For more information on Telework Week and to get involved and pledge your involvement, go to:
National Telework Week Australia
To watch the webcast of the conference visit here
In anticipation of the big week ahead, below we've included a range of free PDF papers and downloads around Teleworking and workforce transformation:
- "Telework. Achieving Higher Levels of Federal Employee Productivity, Inclusion and Environmental Sustainability(Albert Cho, Alan Balutis)."
- "Work-Life Innovation. The Future of Distributed & Networked Work"
- "Work-Life Innovation. Smart Work - A Paradigm Shift Transforming How, Where & When Work Gets Done"
- "Work-Life Innovation. Impact on the Individual"
- "Work-Life Innovation. The Role of Networked Technologies"
- "Transitioning to Workforce 2020. Anticipating and managing the changes that will radically transform working life in the next decade."
- "Seeing is Believing. The Power of Video Collaboration"
- The Future of Learning - Deakin University Case Study