Survey: Top Requirements for Cloud
Find out what over 1300 IT professionals say is essential to successful migration.Read Report
Connect Users to the Cloud with Confidence
Organizations are quickly migrating to cloud-based models to adapt to new business needs and reduce costs. Never before has the network been more relevant and ready to deliver a high-quality user experience with ample security and operational efficiency.
The Cisco Cloud Connected Solution is a fundamental element of the Cisco Cloud Intelligent Network. It allows organizations to transparently connect users to all types of clouds -- public, private, and hybrid -- by delivering the efficiency of cloud technologies with the confidence that comes with a private network. The solution provides:
- An optimized experience that increases resource utilization and reliability
- Cloud security that protects business assets and meets compliance requirements
- Simplified operations for process efficiency, accelerated deployment, and lower costs
The Cisco Cloud Connected framework is based on Cisco routing, security, and WAN optimization solutions. Its holistic architecture includes:
- Physical and virtual platforms spanning branches, data centers, and clouds
- Cisco and third-party cloud connectors that enable critical services from the enterprise network to the cloud
- A simplified operational model across the enterprise and cloud
Discover new technologies that provide the intelligence and scale to transform cloud-based service delivery. Cisco technologies help enable the world of many clouds – public, private, and hybrid – where cloud-based services can be delivered anywhere, to any device.
- Visibility: Cisco Application Visibility and Control (AVC) provides granular visibility and control for 1000+ applications.
- Optimization: Cisco AppNav on Cisco Wide Area Application Services (WAAS) provides elastic scale-as-you-grow WAN optimization control, orchestration, and cluster management.
- Survivability: Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) for Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS) on Cisco ISRG2 delivers enhanced application survivability at the branch office.
- Cloud Security: Cloud Services Router 1000v enables secure, optimized, scalable and consistent network connectivity services between the premises and the cloud provider.
- Web security: Cisco ScanSafe Connector protects direct access from remote sites to the cloud or Internet.
- Unified VPN: Cisco FlexVPN on the ASR 1000 Series offers a unified VPN solution for the cloud.
- Branch consolidation: Cisco Unified Computing Systems E Series Servers on the Cisco Integrated Services Router G2 offers converged network, compute, and storage for lean branches.
- Unified management: Cisco Prime Assurance Manager delivers consistent application visibility and performance monitoring across branch offices.
- Flexible deployment: Cisco ASR 1002-X Router provides investment protection with 5 to 40 Gbps performance upgrade on demand.
Cisco Cloud Connected Solution
The following enterprise solutions form the foundation that connects the world of many clouds. These leading solutions provide the intelligence and scale to transform service delivery with an optimal user experience, exceptional security, and simplified operations.
- Cisco ISR G2 Branch Routers: ISR G2 routers provide a highly secure, reliable platform that quickly and cost-effectively scales services to small and enterprise businesses.
- Cisco Unified Compute Systems E Series Servers on ISRG2 offers converged network, compute, and storage for lean branches.
- Cisco ASR 1000 Series Aggregation Services Routers: These routers provide exceptional performance, service capabilities, reliability, and efficiencies in a compact form factor.
- Cloud Services Router (CSR) 1000v: Enables secure, optimized, scalable and consistent network connectivity services between the premise and cloud provider.
WAN optimization and application acceleration:
- Cisco Wide Area Application Services (WAAS): WAAS accelerates applications, optimizes bandwidth, and reduces latency to improve end-user experiences over the WAN.
Secure access and network security:
- Cisco Identity Services Engine: Provision and deliver cross-domain application and network services more securely and reliably.
Cloud security solutions:
- Cisco ScanSafe Cloud Web Security: Keep malware off your corporate network and more effectively control and secure web use.
- Cisco IronPort Email Security: Deploy high-performance, easy-to-use, and technically-innovative solutions, designed to secure organizations of all sizes at the gateway.
Cloud network management:
- Cisco Prime: This portfolio of management solutions support access management, configuration, monitoring, troubleshooting, and more.
- Telecom Carrier Offers First-of-its-Kind Cloud Security Solution
- Cisco ScanSafe and AVC Support Cloud Intelligent Network
- Pharmaceutical Services Company Accelerates Virtual Desktops
- Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) E-Series Servers Overview
- Cisco AppNav for WAN Optimization Overview
- Cisco ISR Web Security with Cisco ScanSafe Solution Guide
- Cisco Cloud Connected Solution: Prepare Your Network for the Cloud
- Cisco Cloud Connectors: Bringing Intelligence to the Cloud Cisco
- Cisco Unified SRST for Cisco HCS - A Cloud Connector
- Why Cloud Computing Needs a Cloud Intelligent Network
- Delivering Cloud and Managed Services to Enterprise Customers