Cut Costs, Help the Environment, and Improve Job Satisfaction
A mobile workforce provides numerous social, environmental, and economic advantages. Cisco provides a range of highly secure, flexible, and cost effective telework solutions, all designed to help your organisation realise these benefits.
Benefits of teleworking include:
- Improved job satisfaction and productivity
- Reduction in office support costs, including expenses for business commuting and real estate
- Greater environmental stability, since telework reduces your carbon footprint
- Ability to attract and retain staff by offering flexible telework options
- Helps ensure continuity of operations, as staff can work from home or any location during bad weather, disasters, or pandemic outbreaks.
- "Telework. Achieving Higher Levels of Federal Employee Productivity, Inclusion and Environmental Sustainability(Albert Cho, Alan Balutis)."
- "Work-Life Innovation. The Future of Distributed & Networked Work"
- "Work-Life Innovation. Smart Work - A Paradigm Shift Transforming How, Where & When Work Gets Done"
- "Work-Life Innovation. Impact on the Individual"
- "Work-Life Innovation. The Role of Networked Technologies"
- "Transitioning to Workforce 2020. Anticipating and managing the changes that will radically transform working life in the next decade."
- "Seeing is Believing. The Power of Video Collaboration"
- The Future of Learning - Deakin University Case Study