Technical Seminar Pass
Make the most of your conference investment by purchasing a Technical Seminar which takes place on Tuesday 17 March prior to the start of the main conference.
NEW to 2015 – Technical Seminars can be purchased with either a Full Conference Pass, Explorer OR Explorer Plus Pass.
|One 8-Hour Technical Seminar||$525 inc GST||Tuesday 17 March|
Full Conference Pass
(13 December 2014 - 20 March 2015)
|$2,080 inc GST|
|Full Conference Pass||21 credits|
|Technical Seminar Pass||6 credits|
Three Day Access
The Explorer Passes are NEW to Cisco Live 2015 and provide you with a three day snapshot of the Cisco Live program. These passes will allow you entry to not only the World of Solutions, but also the Keynotes, Super Sessions, and Partner Case Studies. In addition, the Explorer PLUS pass includes entry into the Customer Appreciation Party!
Please note that for both passes they do not include access to any breakout sessions from Tuesday through Friday, Technical Seminars AND/OR meals on Tuesday 17 March. The Explorer Pass DOES NOT include access to the Customer Appreciation Party, however the Explorer Plus pass does.
|Explorer PLUS Pass||$595 inc GST|
|Explorer Pass||$330 inc GST|
Please note that learning credits cannot be applied. No discounts available, and those that hold an Explorer PLUS pass must be over the age of 18 years.
Customer Appreciation Event Guest Pass
This pass can only be purchased by full conference pass delegates in addition to their package to bring a guest. Should you wish to purchase a Customer Appreciation Pass with an Explorer Pass, you will be able to upgrade your pass in your Cisco Live registration account.
Please note that entry to the Cisco Live Customer Appreciation Event is included in the cost of a Full Conference Pass and an Explorer PLUS pass.
|Thursday 19 March||$255 inc GST|
Please note that attendance is restricted to attendees over the age of 18
DevNet Explorer Pass
Three day pass giving access to Keynotes, Partner Case Studies, Super Sessions and the World of Solutions
- Priority access to the DevNet Zone (Wednesday - Friday)
- Keynotes (Wednesday - Friday)
- Partner Case Studies (Wednesday and Thursday)
- Super Sessions (Wednesday and Thursday)
- Access to World of Solutions (Wednesday - Friday)
- World of Solutions Welcome Reception (Tuesday Evening)
- World of Solutions Reception (Wednesday Evening)
- Meals (Wednesday - Friday)
- Cisco Certification 75% Discount (Conditions apply)
Note: Does not include access to any breakout sessions from Tuesday through Friday, does not include the Customer Appreciation Party, Technical Seminars AND/OR meals on Tuesday 17 March 2015
For more information on DevNet, please click here.
|3 Day Pass||$330 inc GST|
Please enter “DEVNET2015” in the Registration Code field on the main registration website. Click here to register. Note: limited places available.
Learn Online with Cisco Live
Get unlimited access to the world class content that is an essential resource to networking and communications professionals. Log in now to instantly watch on-demand sessions from global Cisco Live events. Registration is free!
- Thousands of Cisco Live conference sessions on-demand
- Live, interactive webcast events with Cisco and partner technical experts
- Session search by keyword and topic
- Interest lists of sessions, speakers and partner content, bookmarked for later viewing
- Content sharing and rating
- Content recommendations based on your interests
- Live broadcasts of global Cisco Live events
- Cisco and partner downloads in the exhibitor Solution Centres
Purchase & Payment Policy
Payment for Cisco Live registrations can be made by credit card (Amex, Visa, MasterCard), cheque, electronic fund transfer, purchase order, or Cisco Learning Credits.
Delegates will incur a 2.5% merchant fee on all payments made by credit card.
Early Bird Discount
For those that purchase an Cisco Live Full Conference pass at the Early Bird rate are require to settle all registration payments (credit card/direct debit/purchase order) by 12 December 2014. Should your registration payment not be settled from 13 December 2014, all unpaid Early Bird registrations will automatically change over to the Full Conference rate of $2080 and a new invoice will be issued.
Payment by Purchase Order
- Complete the registration process selecting payment by Purchase Order to gain an invoice
- Please provide email@example.com with a copy of your Purchase Order contact and number
- We issue you with a new invoice with the Purchase Order number on it
- We require the funds to come through before the conclusion of the Early Bird Discount (see above) or by 17 March 2015 to gain entry into Cisco Live
Payment by Cisco Learning Credits
Cisco Learning Credits can be used to pay for a Cisco Live Full Conference Pass and a Technical Seminar. Learning credits cannot be used in part payment or in conjunction with any other offer and Learning Credit purchases are non-refundable. The Explorer Plus and Explorer Passes, the DevNet pass as well as the Customer Appreciation Event Guest Passes are not eligible for purchase with Learning Credits.
To pay with Learning Credits, please select payment by Learning Credits upon registration. You will be prompted to input your Learning Credits Sales Order Number. More than one Learning Credit Sales Order number can be used by comma delimiting the Sales Order numbers in the Sales Order text field.
Once you have submitted your Learning Credits Sales Order Number to your registration's, the Cisco Live Events team validate the Sales Order Number with Cisco so please expect a short delay in the time of registering to when payment status is updated accordingly. Additionally, if you have just purchased learning credits, reissuing or extended existing credits it can take up to 5 - 7 business days to process, so please bear this in mind when registering.
For questions regarding your purchased Cisco Learning Credits, contact your Team Captain, reseller or Cisco Account Manager.
The pricing structure for payment by Learning Credits is as follows:
|Cisco Live Registration Pass||Number of Learning Credits|
|Full Conference Pass||21|
Please find further information on payment by credit card, cheque and electronic fund transfer in the registration process.
Need to purchase a few Cisco Live registrations for your company? The Bulk Registration link is new and improved! This portal will allow you to not only purchase more than two passes at one time, but enables you to manage who receives the codes and also who registers and when. You’re even able to follow them up by a click of a button! Should you have any questions or queries regarding group purchases, please contact Hermine Perdedjian at the Cisco Live Registration Team on +61 2 8908 5644 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the bulk registration portal is for multiple purchases only – no discounts will be applied for multiple purchases with the exception of the Early Bird discount (whereby any registrations with the Early Bird discount must be settled by 12 December 2014 – see terms and conditions for further details).
If you are unable to attend Cisco Live 2015 after registering, a substitution from the same company is permitted at no charge. Please submit substitution notification to email@example.com. Notification must be received in writing by Friday 13 March 2015. For substitutions after the deadline, please bring written notification to the onsite Cisco Live Registration area in Melbourne.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices are in AUD, include GST and are per person.
- A maximum of one discount per registration applies.
- If the Early Bird discount has not been settled by 12 December 2014, the full conference amount will be applied automatically and will be required to be paid.
- Registration to Cisco Live, the World of Solutions Welcome Reception and Customer Appreciate event is restricted to attendees over the age of 18.
- Meals: Breakfast, Morning Tea, Lunch, Afternoon Tea is included. For full conference delegates, Evening Canapés will be provided on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings and Dinner on Thursday evening.