Technical Seminar Pass
Make the most of your conference investment by purchasing a Technical Seminar which takes place on Tuesday 18 March prior to the start of the main conference.
Technical Seminars cannot be purchased WITHOUT a Full Conference Pass:
|One 8-hour Technical Seminar||$550 inc GST||Tuesday 18 March|
|Full Conference Pass|
(16 October 2013 - 13 December 2013)
|$1,780 inc GST|
(14 December 2013 - 21 March 2014)
|$2,080 inc GST|
|Full Conference Pass
(16 October 2013 - 21 March 2014)
|$1,880 inc GST|
|Networking Academy Instructor Super Discount
(15 October 2013 - until expires*)
*applicable for the first 20 registrants only
|$980 inc GST|
|Networking Academy Instructor Discount
(15 October 2013** - Friday 21 March 2014)
**applicable once super discount has expired
|$1,780 inc GST|
|Full Conference Pass||21 credits|
|Technical Seminar Pass||6 credits|
Cisco Live 365
Full access to Cisco Live 365 is FREE! You will now get unlimited access to world class content and networking tools that are an essential resource to networking and communications professionals from more than 200 countries. Login now for instant access
- View Cisco Live conference content only available in Cisco Live 365
- Use the integrated search and content recommendation tools to search thousands of sessions and partner content and bookmark them for later viewing
- Rate, review and share content with your network
- Receive content recommendations based on your interests
- Download Cisco booth content and partner information in the exhibitor resource centre
- Contribute to the conference conversation with social media, including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Throughout the year, view thousands of on-demand sessions and participate in monthly live events that will help you extend your existing network and learn the latest business practices
Cisco Day / Expo Pass
The Cisco Day or the Expo Pass will give you full access to the World of Solutions during show hours on the day your pass has been purchased for.
In addition, the Cisco Day (Wednesday Pass) will give you access to the Opening Keynote as well as the Super Sessions and the World of Solutions Welcome Reception. The Friday pass will give you access to the Closing keynote.
Please note Cisco Live breakout sessions and the Customer Appreciation Event is NOT included on the Cisco Day or Expo Passes.
|Wednesday 19 March||$198 inc GST|
|Thursday 20 March||$198 inc GST|
|Friday 21 March||$198 inc GST|
Customer Appreciation Event Guest Pass
This pass can only be purchased by full conference pass delegates in addition to their package to bring a guest. This pass cannot be purchased in conjunction with a Cisco Day or Exhibitor Day Pass.
Please note that entry to the Cisco Live Customer Appreciation Event is included in the cost of a Full Conference Pass.
|Thursday 20 March||$255 inc GST|
Please note that attendance is restricted to attendees over the age of 18
Purchase and Payment Policy
Payment for Cisco Live registrations can be made by credit card (Amex, Visa, MasterCard), cheque, electronic fund transfer, purchase order, or Cisco Learning Credits.
Payment by Purchase Order
- Complete the registration process selecting payment by Purchase Order to gain an invoice
- Please provide firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your Purchase Order contact and number
- We issue you with a new invoice with the Purchase Order number on it
- We require the funds to come through before the event dates.
Payment by Cisco Learning Credits
Cisco Learning Credits can be used to pay for a Cisco Live Full Conference Pass and a Technical Seminar. Learning credits cannot be used in part payment or in conjunction with any other offer. World of Solutions Day Passes and Customer Appreciation Event Guest Passes are not eligible for purchase with Learning Credits. Please note Learning Credit purchases are non-refundable.
To pay with Learning Credits, please select payment by Learning Credits upon registration. You will be prompted to input your Learning Credits Sales Order Number. More than one Learning Credit Sales Order number can be used by comma delimiting the Sales Order numbers in the Sales Order text field.
Once the Learning Credits have been validated by Cisco, your payment status will be updated accordingly. Learning Credits may take up to one week to process, please be aware of your Sales Order expiration dates.
For questions regarding Cisco Learning Credits, contact your Team Captain, reseller, Cisco Account Manager or send an email to email@example.com
The pricing structure for payment by Learning Credits is as follows:
|Cisco Live Registration Pass||Number of Learning Credits|
|Full Conference Pass||21|
Please find further information on payment by credit card, cheque and electronic fund transfer in the registration process.
Need to purchase a few Cisco Live registrations for your company?
Please click here to purchase multiple Cisco Live 2014 registrations passes. This portal will allow you to manage your group purchase through your online account.
Should you have any questions regarding this, please contact the Cisco Live Registration Team on +61 2 8908 5644 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are unable to attend Cisco Live 2014 after registering, a substitution from the same company is permitted at no charge. Please submit substitution notification to email@example.com. Notification must be received in writing by Friday 14 March 2014. For substitutions after the deadline, please bring written notification to the onsite Cisco Live Registration area in Melbourne.
Terms and Conditions
- All prices are in AUD, include GST and are per person.
- A maximum of one discount per registration applies.
- You must purchase a Full Day Conference Pass in order to attend a Technical Seminar and/or Customer Appreciation Guest Event Pass.
- Registration to Cisco Live, the World of Solutions Welcome Reception and Customer Appreciate event is restricted to attendees over the age of 18.
- Meals: Breakfast, Morning Tea, Lunch, Afternoon Tea is included. For full conference delegates, Evening Canapés will be provided on Wednesday evening and Dinner on Thursday evening.