The Telco Together Foundation is a registered charity, uniting the telecommunications and IT industry to help Australian communities in need. The Foundation's two streams of work include;
- Increasing social awareness and creating more opportunities for corporates to volunteer, fundraise and join workplace giving programs, with all funds raised supporting mental health, Indigenous communities, homelessness and families of refugees.
- Creating strategic community projects – such as enabling SMS donations, Apps4Change, and an on-bill donation pilot - that build on telecommunications technology, reach and resources to support the wider not-for-profit sector.
Telco Together are the Cisco Live Melbourne charity partner for 2015. Support this innovative charity at Cisco Live 2015 by:
- Purchasing raffle tickets from the Telco Together Foundation stand for your chance to win a Technology Hamper, red balloon experience and other great prizes*
- Make a donation at one of the many collection boxes, roaming volunteers or via the mobile app
- Submit your evaluation to the Registration Desk and Cisco will donate $20 to the cause*
- Visit the Telco Together Stand in the World of Solutions to learn how you can get inspired
- BONUS CHANCE - Scan your badge at the Telco Together stand to earn double points in Friday Frenzy in the World of Solutions
Click here to donate now
* Terms and conditions apply. Click here for more information.