The Telco Together Foundation is a registered charity, uniting the telco industry to help Australian communities in need. Telco Together raises funds to support local causes such as mental health, homelessness, refugees and Indigenous communities.
The Foundation’s member organisations, (including Cisco Australia), cover its administrations costs, so that funds raised can be used to directly support people in need through four Community Partners which include;
SecondBite - whose work supports food security and food services for the homeless and other communities in need by rescuing and redistributing fresh, nutritious food to over 1,179 community food programs across Australia. Without them, thousands of people would go without a daily meal. Read more
ReachOut.com - Australia's largest online youth mental health service that is accessed by more than 4,500 people every day. Their work enables young people to access help, 24 hours a day, wherever and whenever they need it, providing practical information, tools and support to young people for everyday troubles to really tough times. Read more
Red Dust Role Models - a health promotion organisation that delivers innovative health promotion programs and community development projects in partnership with remote Indigenous communities. Read more
Sports Without Borders - a charity which provides support for young people from new and emerging communities to overcome the barriers of participation in sport in local Australian communities. Read more
Telco Together also supports Australian charities through special community projects - such the recently launched Text Giving pilot in Australia and by providing volunteers from the telco industry to spend the day giving back. Telco Together volunteers have helped charities such as the Australian Salvation Army, Foodbank, Exodus Foundation, Achieve Australia and House With No Steps over the past 12 months.
Telco Together are the Cisco Live Melbourne 2016 charity partner for 2016. Support this innovation charity at Cisco Live 2016 by:
- Purchasing raffle tickets at the Telco Together Foundation Stand in the World of Solutions for your chance to win some great prizes!*
- Make a donation at one of the many collection boxes
- Submit your overall event evaluation and Cisco will donate $10 to the cause**
- Volunteer with Telco Together's community partner; Secondbite, to help pack food hampers for families currently doing it tough
- Visit the Telco Together stand in the World of Solutions to learn more on how you and your organisation can help communities in need
Click here to donate now.
* Please click here to review terms and conditions of the Friday Frenzy raffle draw
**Terms and conditions apply, click here for more information.