Data Centre at Cisco Live
Cisco Live 2014 has sessions relevant to Data Centre specialists giving you the opportunity to attend sessions, chat to experts and expand your Data Centre knowledge. Read the list below to understand the breadth of Data Centre sessions on offer.
To register for Cisco Live 2014, click the green Register button in the top right hand corner of this page.
|BRKAPP-2033||Designing Big Data Clusters with Cisco UCS and Nexus|
|BRKCOM-1001||UCS Fabric Fundamentals|
|BRKCOM-1005||UCS Architecture Overview|
|BRKCOM-2001||UCS Management Deep Dive|
|BRKCOM-2003||UCS Networking - Deep Dive|
|BRKCOM-2014||Multi-UCS Management with UCS Central|
|BRKCOM-2640||UCS C-Series Deployment Options, Best Practice and UCSM Integration|
|BRKCOM-3002||UCS Performance Troubleshooting|
|BRKDCT-2367||Introduction to Openstack on Cisco|
|BRKDCT-2370||UCS Director for Integrated Compute and Network Fabric Deployment and Management|
|BRKVIR-2002||Deploying Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) in the Enterprise Data Centre|
|BRKVIR-2640||Deployment Best Practices for vSphere and HyperV on UCS|
There is More than One Way to Attend Cisco Live
- Access over 170 breakout sessions delivered across three unique programs: Networkers, Service Provider and IT Management. You can build your agenda from ANY of the programs to best suit your education and training objectives.
- Watch inspiring product demonstrations.
- "Meet the Expert" and obtain technical consulting and trouble-shooting from top Cisco experts.
- Network with partners and win great prizes in the World of Solutions.
- Let's not forget about our social events! Let your hair down at the Sound Byte Music Festival Customer Appreciation Event where The Cat Empire will be performing!
Cisco DayDon't have time to attend the full agenda? Cisco Day - Wednesday 19 March - allows you to experience some of the best of Cisco Live in just one day!
- Visionary opening keynote by Wim Elfrink, Executive Vice President, Industry Solutions and Chief Globalisation Officer, Cisco.
- Super Sessions: Networking and communication technologies and practices are always in flux, always evolving. The Super Sessions at Cisco Live shine a spotlight on the latest trends and technologies and help you understand how your challenges align with the larger industry direction.
- Product demonstrations, networking and the opportunity to win prizes in the World of Solutions.
Learn Online with Cisco LiveCan't personally make it to Cisco Live Melbourne? Cisco Live brings the conference to you - wherever you are!
- Watch the Cisco Opening Keynote on Wednesday 19 March streamed live.
- Participate in Super Sessions to get the big picture and stay on top of industry trends
- Access new technical sessions on-demand after the event - and thousands more from global Cisco Live conferences
- Create interest lists of sessions, speakers and partner content, bookmarked for later viewing
- Explore Cisco and partner information in the Solution Centres
- Attend monthly live events to stay current on the latest tools, tips and tricks