During four days at Cisco Live, you’ll discover the content and inspiration that can help you advance your career. From technical and business sessions to keynotes to more than a hundred exhibitors in the World of Solutions as well as the walk-in self-paced labs - and social events where you can network with your peers - it’s a week with the potential to transform your career and your future.
Need a little help convincing your boss that your trip to Melbourne is worthwhile? Here are our Top 10 reasons to attend!
Need more reasons?
Content - You can immerse yourself in four days of business and technical sessions, keynotes, innovation talks, panel discussions, and specialty topics such as Cloud, Collaboration, Data Centre, Mobility, Network Networks, Security, Service Provider, SDN, and Software Development.
World-class instructors - Learn from Cisco Distinguished Engineers, CCIEs, and some of the world’s top technology experts in our breakout sessions and additional training.
A personalised experience - Learn in the format that works for you, from traditional breakout sessions to labs and Technical Seminars, visit the Session Library
There is something for the business audience too - If you are an IT Leader, the IT Management Program is just for you.
Innovate with Cisco technology - Get hands-on with the demos on the Cisco Stand!
World of Solutions - Catch up with your existing IT suppliers, view demos, and explore the latest solutions from Cisco and the industry’s top vendors in the World of Solutions.
Hands-on learning - Get hands-on Cisco training in interactive labs, Technical Seminars, and Walk-in Self-Paced labs.
Networking - Meet with colleagues to share ideas and insights - including the chance to connect with your peers at the Social Media Hub.
FUN - Have FUN at the receptions in the World of Solutions and Customer Appreciation Event.
Justify Your Trip
The knowledge and skills you gain at Cisco Live ultimately help your employer get more from their investment in networking and communications technology. You'll come back better prepared to help your company develop market-leading innovations, capitalise on emerging opportunities, and communicate and collaborate more efficiently.
Need a little help convincing your boss that attending Cisco Live Melbourne is worthwhile? Tell them that the knowledge and skills you'll bring back from Cisco Live can help your organisation do the following:
- Discover innovative ways that networking and communications technology can help you reach new markets and boost revenue from existing customers.
- Understand which solutions are right for your specific challenges, so you can make smarter use of your technology budget.
- Do more with the technologies already in place, to help you stay competitive and keep costs down.
- Build in-house skills at a lower cost than hiring a third-party consultant.
- Up-level the skills and experience of your department with advanced Cisco certifications.
- Anticipate emerging technology and communications trends, so you can plan for any impact on your business.
- Understand how innovative, market-leading companies are using technology to build and sustain a competitive advantage.
- There is something for the business audience as well. If you are an IT Manager or VP, the IT Management Program is just for you.
- Plug into a worldwide network of knowledgeable professionals who share ideas on how to accomplish more with less and keep costs down without sacrificing innovation.
- Connect with thousands of experts - including hundreds of Cisco engineers plus thousands of the brightest innovators in IT - for guidance and advice on the specific IT challenges your company may be facing.