Employees in all functions contribute to our success and the company's success is shared with employees at all levels.
You will undertake key roles, which will develop your knowledge of financial management across the finance organization, providing you with a solid foundation to kick-start your career.
The program is run for 2 years and is divided into two clearly distinctive paths:
- Local Field Finance role for 2 years in the same country. Your role will involve tasks like:
- Business support / partner with the country General Manager and sales force.
- Fiduciary responsibility for monitoring, ensuring and enforcing Cisco's policies, procedures and business practices.
- Support of wider finance organization to help the whole region reach its financial objectives.
- Interface between sales teams and support functions, addressing process issues including Deals Desk, Customer Service, Credit & collections, Legal, Corporate Revenue, Accounting and Cisco Capital.
- Support the team in the planning cycle.
- Forecasting process management and Business Decision Making Responsibilities including performance analysis.
- Three to four different rotations (of 6 to 8 months each) in different finance functions within the same country. The rotations will involve tasks like:
- Theatre wide bookings analysis and reporting. Developments of analysis of key performance metrics. Support the world wide FP&A team and theatre management with ad-hoc analysis.
- Involved in the commissions calculation for the Sales force of a defined sales segment. Business partner with the other functions and present to Sales Management on a regular basis.
- Management of expenses and headcount reporting.
- Part of the Deal management team involved in the review and approval of non standard deals. Working closely with the sales team to understand changes in deals and reworking of key metrics like margins.
- Be part of the accounting team and be involved in the OPEX management for different entities in Europe.
The graduate program will be run in many different locations in Europe like the United Kingdom, The Netherlands or Czech Republic and other places around the world like Russia and Dubai.
You can apply for any location although you will be based for two years in the country you are initially hired.
What we can offer you
Cisco will provide full support during the program for you to obtain a professional qualification and a 2 two year training curriculum.
The preferred Professional qualification is CIMA ( www.cimaglobal.com ). The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants - is a leading membership body that offers an internationally recognized professional qualification in management accountancy, which focuses on accounting for business.
CIMA will open up a world of opportunities for you. Whatever you want from your career, CIMA qualification put you in an ideal position to accelerate your progress and achieve your goals. You will develop the financial expertise and strategic insight to make key decisions about the future of businesses.
Cisco is determined to attract interest from the highest caliber individuals. The overall reward structure will therefore comprise a competitive package that rewards results including:
- An industry leading salary and bonus scheme
- Pension contribution
- Life insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Share Options scheme
- Relocation (if applicable)
View the working at Cisco video