Enhance customer service with video, chat, mobile content, and social media to create more interactive and collaborative relationships.
Cisco provides a range of customer collaboration solutions that promote proactive customer engagement. They extend traditional call-center technologies with:
- Integrated voice, video, and web communications
- Social media monitoring
- On-demand access to experts
See More Use Cases
Find new ways to meet your business goals by improving collaboration.Go Now
- Improve responsiveness by providing proactive, real-time response using social media.
- Provide multichannel service options, giving customers more resources for making purchase decisions.
- Reduce the per-interaction cost of delivering customer service.
- Get more direct insight into customer opinion and activity than from surveys or focus groups offers.
- More than 65 percent of businesses today use at least six channels to engage their customers. (Aberdeen) .
- Companies using best-in-class multichannel strategies resolve 83 percent of customer issues on first contact vs. 51 percent industry average. (Aberdeen)
- Companies using best-in-class multichannel strategies improve customer satisfaction scores by 19.8 percent year-over-year vs. industry average of 7.3 percent. (Aberdeen)
- 91 percent of leaders at organizations with cloud-collaboration strategies agree they cloud improves collaboration with customers. (Forbes Insight, 2012)
- Cost per contact in a customer-support community is more than 90 percent lower than the cost per call to a call center. (McKinsey)
- Of the best-in-class companies, 63 percent report that video helps their customer-service efforts. (Aberdeen Group)
AAA Western & Central New York's sales closure rates jumped from 60 percent to 80 percent after it implemented a call center with Web and video tools and aggregating member data from online, phone, and in-person contacts.
"We now hold daily online WebEx meetings with around 300 customers. WebEx is a great way of sharing product information, as well as delivering training updates, and ensuring regulatory compliance." Sven Mueller, CIO, Fonds Finanz
- Allianz SE: A Customer-centric Approach to Mobile Cloud Computing Devices (Video - 4:45 min)
- Major European Bank Launches Mobile Banking Services (PDF - 571 KB)
- Winning Strategies for Omnichannel Banking (PDF - 1.3 MB)
- Winning the Battle for the Wealthy Investor (PDF - 2.2 MB)
- Transforming Claims Management (PDF - 201 KB)
Government and Public Sector
- City of Charlotte, North Carolina: Migrating to Cloud Service for Contact Centers
- Culture Shift: Next-Generation Government (PDF - 1.5 MB)
- IDC White Paper: Delivering Next-Generation Citizen Services (PDF - 818 KB)
- Virtual Maternity Care (PDF - 1.8 MB)
- Catch 'Em and Keep 'Em: Revitalizing the Store in a Cross-Channel World (PDF - 826 KB)
- My Shopping My Way: Consumer Survey Results (PDF - 3.7 MB)
- The Future of Retail Touchpoints (PDF - 1.1 MB)
- Reshaping Retail with Mobility: Benefit from Changing Consumer Behaviors (PDF - 1.1 MB)
Sports and Entertainment
- The Impact of Technology on Contact Center Performance (PDF - 1.5 MB)
- Forrester: Next-Gen Contact Centers Must Become Relationship Platforms (PDF - 156 KB)
- ZK Research: Collaboration Is the Next Game Changer in Customer Service (PDF - 606 KB)
- Provide the Best Customer Experience (PDF - 553 KB)
- The Three Waves of Customer Care (PDF - 284 KB)
- Unify Customer Experience in a Multichannel World (PDF - 4.6 MB)
- Transform Customer Care with Media-Rich Interactions (PDF - 589 KB)
- Customer Collaboration (PDF - 724 KB)
- Keep Pace with Customers (Video - 4:13 min)
Demos of multiple products within the Cisco Customer Collaboration portfolio, including: Finesse, SocialMiner, and MediaSense.
- Day in the Life of an Insurance Professional (Video - 3:50 min)
Discover how to use Cisco Collaboration solutions to generate leads and help convert them into profitable customer relationships.
- SocialMiner at Cisco Live 2012 (Video - 4:17 min)
See how the Cisco social media team can listen and respond in real time to attendees at Cisco Live.
Video Data Sheets
Simplify deployment of Cisco technologies:
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Solution Reference Network Design (SRND)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express SRND Release 9.x
- Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal SRND Release 9.0(1)
- Cisco Digital Media Suite 5.2 Design Guide for Enterprise Medianet
Improve team and customer experiences with services from Cisco and its partners. Align your IT objectives with business goals, mitigate risk with faster time to value, and better serve your customers.