Enhance customer service with video, chat, mobile content, and social media to create more interactive and collaborative relationships.
Cisco provides a range of customer collaboration solutions that promote proactive customer engagement by extending traditional call-center technologies with:
- Integrated voice, video, and web communications
- Social media monitoring
- On-demand access to experts
See More Use Cases
Explore more ways to meet your business goals by improving collaboration.Go Now
- Improve responsiveness by providing proactive, real-time response using social media.
- Give customers the flexibility to choose how they interact with you by giving them multiple contact options.
- Reduce the per-interaction cost of delivering customer service.
- Get more direct insight into customer opinion and activity than surveys or focus groups offer.
- Forrester reports that multichannel customer strategies can increase online sales by 48 percent and customer satisfaction by 36 percent while decreasing costs.
- Cost per contact in a customer-support community is more than 90 percent lower than the cost per call to a call center. (Source: McKinsey)
- About 79 percent of consumers are aware of Twitter as a method of providing public feedback. (Source: Maritz Research)
- Of the best-in-class companies, 63 percent report that video helps their customer-service efforts. (Source: Aberdeen Group)
AAA Western & Central New York's Sales closure rates jumped from 60 percent to 80 percent after it implemented a call center with Web and video tools and aggregating member data from online, phone, and in-person contacts.
"We now hold daily online WebEx meetings with around 300 customers. WebEx is a great way of sharing product information as well as delivering training updates and ensuring regulatory compliance." —Sven Mueller, CIO, Fonds Finanz
Business Services: Outsourced Customer Service
- Concentrix: Setting the Pace in Global Customer Interaction (PDF - 790 KB)
- Virtual Maternity Care (PDF - 1.8 MB)
- Revitalizing the Store in a Cross-Channel World (PDF - 826 KB)
- My Shopping My Way (PDF - 3.7 MB)
- The Future of Retail Touchpoints (PDF - 1.1 MB)
- Reshaping Retail with Mobility How to Benefit from Changing Consumer Behaviors (PDF - 1.1 MB)
Sports and Entertainment
- Enhancing the Fan Experience at New Meadowlands Stadium (Video - 4:11 min)
- Allianz SE: A Customer-centric Approach to Mobile Cloud Computing Devices (Video - 4:45 min)
- Major European Bank Launches Mobile Banking Services (PDF - 571 KB)
- Winning Strategies for Omnichannel Banking (PDF - 1.3 MB)
- Winning the Battle for the Wealthy Investor (PDF - 2.2 MB)
- Transforming Claims Management (PDF - 201 KB)
Government and Public Sector
- Forrester: Next-Generation Contact Centers Must Become Relationship Platforms (PDF - 156 KB)
- ZK Research: Collaboration Is the Next Game Changer in Customer Service (PDF - 606 KB)
- The Three Waves of Customer Care (PDF - 284 KB)
- Unifying Customer Experience in a Multichannel World (PDF - 4.6 MB)
- Transform Customer Care with Media-Rich Interactions (PDF - 589 KB)
- Customer Collaboration (PDF - 724 KB)
- Contact Center-as-a-Service: Elevate Customer Care (PDF - 3.2 MB)
- Keep Pace with Customers (Video - 4:13 min)
These demonstrations of multiple products within the Cisco Customer Collaboration portfolio include Finesse, SocialMiner, and MediaSense.
- Day in the Life of an Insurance Professional (Video - 3:50 min)
Discover how to use Cisco Collaboration solutions to generate leads and help convert them into profitable customer relationships.
- SocialMiner at Cisco Live 2012 (Video - 4:17 min)
See how the Cisco social media team can listen and respond in real time to attendees at Cisco Live.
Video Data Sheets
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Solution Reference Network Design (SRND)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express SRND Release 9.0(1)
- Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal SRND Release 9.0(1)
- Cisco Digital Media Suite 5.2 Design Guide for Enterprise Medianet
Improve team and customer experiences with services from Cisco and its partners. Align your IT objectives with business goals, mitigate risk with faster time to value, and better serve your customers.