The Developer Services Program provides two annual subscription options. The benefits offered through this program apply to currently Supported Products only.
Annual Subscription Fee varies by Technology - $2,000 to $5,000 (all fees are in U.S. $).
This option is available to all customers using Cisco® open interfaces to develop compatible applications or solutions to Cisco products and do not need to take their application through interoperability testing in the Cisco Technology Developer Program.
CUSTOMER SUBSCRIPTION BENEFITS:
- Our program is a central point of contact for developers, providing a broad knowledge of Application Development for Cisco products.
- Our dedicated team of engineers has broad technical knowledge of Cisco products, platforms and solutions, and various programming languages
- We advocate for 3rd party developer needs to Cisco product teams
- We use standard Cisco processes, enabling faster handling of customer questions and issues
- Knowledge management for product and APIs with a standard approach for capturing and delivering documents and technical information through
Online Frequently Asked Questions KnowledgebaseAPI Bug-tracking reportsDeveloper Newsletter (via e-mail)Developer Field Alerts (via e-mail)
- Access to all our technology-specific SDK/API Software, Documentation and Information
- Case tracking system to report, update and track issues via web or phone
- Test Tools **
**NOTE: These benefits vary and apply to selected products only.CISCO TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPER PROGRAM MEMBER SUBSCRIPTION:
Annual Fee varies by Technology - $3,500 to $7,000 (all fees are in U.S. $).
This option, is tailored for Cisco Technology Developer Program Partner members who are developing complementary network-enabling technologies to deliver interoperable products. As members of CTDP, we provide developer services to members throughout their application development cycle, including interoperability testing. This option includes all the benefits provided in the Customer Subscription, including
ADDITIONAL CTDP MEMBER SUBSCRIPTION BENEFITS :
- Technical relationship management
- Design and architecture consultation
- Solution feasibility advice
- Developer Conferences** providing API technical knowledge and development tips, product road maps and direct communication with BU engineering teams
- Alpha Software **
- Beta Software **
- Early release information **
**NOTE: These benefits vary and apply to select products and CTDP Partners only.