Document ID: 116202
Updated: Jun 14, 2013
Contributed by Kristof Van Coillie, Cisco TAC Engineer.
This document describes the personal callback process if the customer does not answer.
Q. How is a personal callback rescheduled when the customer does not answer?
A. Personal callback is reattempted until the maximum attempts is reached or the time limit expires.
- The personal callback is scheduled.
- The personal callback is attempted, but the customer does not answer.
- The personal callback is attempted every sixty seconds within the callback time limit (see note below) until the maximum number of attempts is reached. When these attempts are made, no dialer detail records are logged.
- If retries exist even after the callback time limit has expired, then the callback is rescheduled based on the No Answer setting configured for the associated campaign. (If the campaign does not exist, then the registry key PersonalCallbackTimeToRetryNoAnsweris used).
- If the maximum number of attempts are exhausted, then the next action is performed based on the setting Reschedule Callback mode configured in the Campaign Manager. Campaign inactive time is not taken into account.
The Cisco Support Community is a forum for you to ask and answer questions, share suggestions, and collaborate with your peers.
Refer to Cisco Technical Tips Conventions for information on conventions used in this document.