Advanced Call Center Routing Services is an application package on the Cisco Network Applications Manager (NAM) for Service Providers. NAM Advanced Services allows Service Providers to offer advanced Intelligent Network (IN) features capabilities to a broad market of business customers. The features include dynamic call allocation, network-based prompting and queuing and Web-based end-customer call control and reporting.
Advanced Services can be deployed on top of TDM infrastructure as well as with IP networks, using the Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal or a third party IVR systems as prompting and queuing platform. Advanced Services facilitates rapid end-customer provisioning, since it requires no changes to existing customer infrastructure and can use the Internet for the call control and reporting functions. As a result, the costs and efforts associated with provisioning these customers is dramatically reduced, making them cost effective for small and medium-sized businesses.
With Advanced Call Center Routing Services, Service Providers can directly address the following market segments:
- Customers with small to medium contact centers for whom high-end hosted call center services like Cisco Unified Intelligent Contact Management or Unified Contact Center may not be cost effective but who still require dynamic call distribution capabilities.
- Contact centers with low-end PBX equipment that can not be readily incorporated into real-time virtual call centers using Cisco Unified Intelligent Contact Management.
- Cisco Unified Intelligent Contact Management users who require dynamic call routing to small branch offices with low-end equipment.
- Business's "informal" contact centers.
- All customers requiring integrated prompting, queuing and IVR services.