Document ID: 116180
Updated: Jun 19, 2013
Contributed by Aashish Gupta, Cisco TAC Engineer.
This document describes how to reinstall Cisco Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) service. This document applies to Cisco Contact Center SNMP.
Reinstall the Cisco SNMP Service
- Discontinue the Contact Center SNMP Management service.
- Set the startup type to "disabled."
- In a Windows command prompt, enter cccsnmpmgmt.exe - remove in the "icm\bin" folder to remove the service.
- Set the Windows SNMP service type to "automatic."
- Start the Windows SNMP service.
- Once the Cisco SNMP is completely uninstalled, copy the folder from the "c:\icm\snmp" location of a known functional machine and send it to a machine that is not functional.
- In a Windows command prompt, enter cccsnmpmgmt.exe -install in the "icm\bin" folder to install the Cisco Contact Center SNMP (CCCSNMP) service.
- Once the service is reinstalled, set the CCCSNMP service startup type to "automatic" and start the service. This automatically disables the Windows SNMP service.
The Cisco Support Community is a forum for you to ask and answer questions, share suggestions, and collaborate with your peers.
Refer to Cisco Technical Tips Conventions for information on conventions used in this document.