Personal TelePresence for the Individual Office
Cisco TelePresence System 500 Video Data Sheet
Video Data Sheet
Learn more about the Cisco TelePresence System 500. (3:22 min)
Get the Flash Player
Now you have more choices for extending the virtual in-person experience provided by Cisco TelePresence to the office of executives and team leaders. The Cisco TelePresence System 500 32-inch is the latest generation executive office endpoint and uses the same technology platform as the TX series immersive endpoints.
Cisco TelePresence System 500 offers the same experience of three-screen meeting room solutions, but with a smaller footprint. This gives individuals the flexibility to join large, multi-location group meetings, or host intimate, remote one-on-one meetings from the personal office.
Small Footprint, Big Capabilities
Specific features of Cisco TelePresence 500 Series systems include:
- Streamlined design that fits private offices for easy installation, requiring little-to-no room remediation and construction cost
- 1080p and 720p resolution on a premium 32-inch display with camera, microphone, speakers, and lighting fully integrated in an elegant design
- Capability of one or two users to join meetings, appearing life-size on Cisco TelePresence 3000, Cisco TelePresence T3, and other immersive endpoints, with full Cisco TelePresence audio and video quality
- Same technology platform as the TX series immersive endpoints
- Simple “one-button-to-push” calling that integrates with common enterprise calendaring programs
Collaborate More Easily
With the Cisco TelePresence System 500 Series, sharing content such as data or graphics is easy with presentation-in-picture. Add a second monitor that can be dedicated to viewing content.
The system also offers any-to-any interoperability with standard- and high-definition video conferencing endpoints and collaboration with desktop video applications. These include Cisco WebEx meeting applications and the Cisco Digital Media System.
- Includes Cisco Touch 12 control device, providing intuitive user interface for scheduled calls and access to contacts and directories
- Same TX series technology platform means compatibility with next generation collaboration features
- The specially designed, high-quality camera auto-retracts when not in a call, leaving the full screen available for multipurpose use
- Integration with the network helps ensure reliability with high availability, highly secure, and Quality of Service (QoS) for an optimal experience
Transform your business with telepresencewatch videos, demos, and share by email, Twitter, and Facebook.
Collaboration Tools Speed Innovation
Learn how innovative collaboration tools like TelePresence can speed productivity and enable your organization to scale globally.
TelePresence Gets Personal
Learn how TelePresence has become more personal with the Cisco TelePresence System 500.