Increased Performance and Availability
The Cisco Catalyst Blade Server 3120 represents the next-generation networking solution for HP BladeSystem environments.
Video Data Sheet
Video Data Sheet
Learn more about the Cisco Catalyst blade Switch 3120 for HP. (3:20 mins)
Get the Flash Player
The Cisco Catalyst Blade Server 3120 is built around the innovative virtual blade switch (VBS) technology, which helps the Cisco CBS 3120 deliver key features:
- Network simplification: Can be managed as a single node, which greatly reduces network complexity and in turn supports network resilience and stability
- Performance and scalability: Delivers 160 Gbps of aggregate bandwidth upstream; because the links are built on Cisco EtherChannel technology, they can be deployed in a granular manner and are inherently resilient
- Continuous operations: Includes mechanisms that increase hardware, link, VBS, and Layer 2 and Layer 3 resiliency
- Operational manageability: Delivers a highly manageable solution that reduces the administrative and operational burden on IT staff
- Total cost of ownership reduction: Reduces TCO through virtualization, interface flexibility, and reduced operating costs
Affordable, Scalable Blade System Solution (Flash)
See how Cisco Blade Switches work with HP c-Class BladeSystem, helping you build technology solutions that take less time to maintain, use less power, and grow with you.
Innovative Switch Virtualization Technology (PDF - 120KB)
Virtual Blade Switch Technology increases performance, availability and flexibility of blade server resources.
(All Cisco Blade Switches for HP Bulletins)
(All Cisco Blade Switches for HP Case Studies)
(All Cisco Blade Switches for HP Data Sheets)
(All Cisco Blade Switches for HP White Papers)