|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Agent for Cisco Monitor Director
Cisco Monitor Manager is a software agent that is deployed at the managed small or medium-sized business customer's location. It actively monitors the customer's data and voice network at all times, collects key network parameters, and reports critical network alert and data over a secure communications channel to Cisco Monitor Director. It provides:
- Real-time monitoring of key device parameters on Cisco SMB-class routers, switches, and voice gateways, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, Cisco Unity Express, security appliances, access points, and Cisco Unified IP Phones
- Support for the newly introduced Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business
- Support for generic Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) and IP addressable devices, which enables monitoring of the entire customer network, including Cisco and non-Cisco devices, printers, servers, workstations, and PCs from a single console.
The agent provides the following key features:
- Real-time, color-coded network topology and status map
- Networkwide detailed inventory collection and reporting
- Device performance monitoring
- Interface status and traffic monitoring
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Syslog-based alerts
- Configuration backup and restore
- Troubleshooting tools such as Ping, Traceroute, and Port Search
*NOTE: This product will no longer be available as of June 2010; please do not order. See the End-of-Life notice for more information.