Deliver Personalized Customer Service Experiences
Cisco Unified Call Services, Universal Edition, uses Voice Extensible Markup Language (VoiceXML), Web services, and open standards to interoperate with business applications, databases, and network resources to deliver a personalized customer service experience to every caller. The software enables you to:
- Deliver advanced voice self-service applications that provide a consistent customer experience across channels
- Run and scale intelligent applications that integrate with existing enterprise software infrastructure
- Update and modify applications in-place and on-demand to respond to business needs
- Run applications for multiple departments or customers from one server infrastructure
Open, Flexible, Easy-to-Use
Cisco Unified Call Services, Universal Edition puts you in control of your voice self-service applications with the resources to manage the full application lifecycle - from design to launch and beyondby allowing you to:
- Run applications on VoiceXML platforms such as Cisco Customer Voice Portal as well as Avaya Voice Portal, Edify Voice Interaction Platform, Tellme, Genesys VoiceGenie, Genesys Voice Portal, and Syntellect
- Upgrade to new infrastructure or run on multiple platforms without rewriting your applications with the integrated Gateway Adapter technology
- Secure and control systems using flexible administrator rights that allow you to delegate authority to run and maintain groups of applications for different departments or clients
- Make complex voice applications much easier to develop and manage
- Run on IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, Microsoft Windows, SUN Solaris, Linux, and IBM AIX
Cisco Unified Call Services, Universal Edition, works with Cisco Unified Call Studio. Together, the software powers voice self-service applications in an enterprise, carrier or service bureau environment.
Improve Customer Service with Cloud Computing
Cisco and salesforce.com partner to create the Customer Interaction Cloud.
Listen to Cisco experts discuss industry, business, and technology topics pertinent to the Unified Communications, including contact center. Find out how Cisco Unified Contact Center Solutions create unique customer-centric experiences.
Expand Your Business Communications
Learn how the latest Cisco Unified Communications products, features, and programs can extend business communications to all workspaces.
View Video (13:49 mins)
The course consists of the following modules: CVP Technical Overview, developing a Self-Service Application with CVP Studio, CVP VXML Server Operations and Troubleshooting, Creating Custom Components in CVP Studio, and Dynamic Configurations for elements.