Simplify Contact Center Management
Both enterprise and hosted contact centers require applications that provide management information and collaboration across multiple sales channels, business units, and trading partners. As you face the challenges of deploying, upgrading, and managing contact centers with integrated software you may incur setup and ongoing operational and maintenance costs that affect your ability to provide a cost-effective solution to the end user.
Cisco Support Tools is a suite of more than 50 utilities that specifically address the support and serviceability challenges in enterprise and hosted contact centers.
The Cisco Support Tools suite helps you:
- Provide new levels of availability and manageability during deployments and upgrades, as well as during normal contact center operations
- Cut IT support costs for software that is either deployed in-house or hosted at a service provider
- Manage and troubleshoot the Cisco Unified Intelligent Contact Management (ICM) and Cisco Unified Contact Center (formerly IPCC) Enterprise and Hosted nodes, which process call load, routing, and reporting
- Troubleshoot configuration and performance problems from a single machine on the network
- Reduce upgrade and problem resolution costs
- Gartner Names Cisco a Leader
Cisco named a leader in the 2012 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Contact Center Infrastructure, Worldwide.
- Cisco Unified Communications Podcast Series
Listen to Cisco experts discuss industry, business, and technology topics pertinent to the Unified Communications, including contact center. Find out how Cisco Unified Contact Center Solutions create unique customer-centric experiences.
- Provide a More Compelling Customer Experience(4:33 min)
The Cisco Customer Interaction Network uses such emerging technologies as presence detection, click-to-talk, and multichannel collaboration tools to enable a richer customer experience.