IP Phones That Meet Your Organization's Needs
- High-quality general business communication endpoints
- Ideal for midsize to large enterprises seeking cost-effective voice communications
- Superior clarity with wideband audio performance
- Large, backlit graphical displays and low power consumption (class 1)
- High-quality business collaboration endpoints
- Ideal for knowledge workers and managers who want high-quality multimedia performance
- Multi-featured voice and standard-definition video communications experience
- Improved collaboration, efficiency, and productivity
- Professional collaboration endpoints
- Ideal for knowledge workers and managers who seek a high-quality multimedia experience
- Interactive, high-performance standard-definition video
- 640 x 480 effective pixel resolution touchscreen display
Easily replace traditional phones with cost-effective IP communications.
- Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series
- Cisco Unified IP Phones 9900 Series
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 8900 Series
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 8800 Series
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7900 Series
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 6900 Series
- Cisco Unified SIP Phone 3900 Series
- Cisco Small Business SPA500 Series IP Phones
- Cisco Small Business SPA300 Series IP Phones
Phones to Meet a Range of Needs
In today’s business environment, your organization must meet the needs of a wide range of users with different communication styles and distinct workspaces. Some users want to communicate through their desk phones. Others prefer wireless devices. Still others lean toward soft clients.
The portfolio of Cisco IP phones includes user-friendly, full-featured phones to meet the needs of your entire organization, ranging:
- From the company lobby to the desks of your busiest managers
- From the manufacturing floor to the executive suite
- From home offices to information workers
- From branch offices to commercial locations
With a comprehensive portfolio of industry-leading endpoint solutions, Cisco has phones for organizations of all sizes, from startups to the largest enterprises. The portfolio includes:
- Single-line and multiline endpoints, supporting a range of communication needs, from low use to the most active environments
- Endpoints ranging from basic to fully featured, using Cisco Collaboration Solutions to cost-effectively meet corporate objectives
- Support for video communications on some models to cut travel costs and speed decision making
- Support for an array of business applications from Cisco and third parties for a more personalized and productive experience
These phones also support new modes of collaboration, such as: integrated high-definition voice, video, and conferencing; instant messaging and presence; instant access to cloud services; USB peripherals for extensibility; and Bluetooth.
Are Desk Phones a Good Investment?
Consider these five questions before you set future communications strategies.Read White Paper
Why Choose Cisco IP Phones
Cisco began developing IP communications and collaboration solutions in 1997. We have provided IP communications services and applications longer than any other vendor has.
According to Synergy Research Group, Cisco is now the world’s number one overall voice vendor. We are also the leader in most IP communications categories, including web and audio conferencing and messaging.
Cisco leads the unified communications market with:
- More than 100,000 unified communications customers worldwide
- Up to 5 times more IP phones shipped, compared with our closest competitor
- More than 85 percent of Fortune 500 companies that now use Cisco Collaboration Solutions
Empower your organization by connecting the right people to the right information at the right time. Improve team performance and increase the value of your technology investments. Effective, advanced collaboration capabilities among teams, communities, and individuals can also help you:
- Increase the value of your organization's information with relevant, contextual collaboration
- Best use the skills of busy professionals by helping them collaborate with customers, partners, colleagues, and suppliers
- Increase the use of subject-matter experts with pervasive presence and conferencing capabilities
- Enhance business processes with interactive and interoperable video
You also benefit from a broad suite of Cisco and third-party development partner endpoint applications.
Get Started: IP Communications
Choose Endpoints for Business