Extend Your Branch to the Cloud
Join Cisco experts for a webcast on the Cloud Services Router 1000V.
Help Ensure Business Continuity and Security
- Maintain your voice-based business continuity even when you lose connectivity to your private cloud.
- Maintain your business continuity even when you lose connectivity to Cisco Hosted Collaboration Services.
- Avoid expensive toll charges for audio conference bridges
- Allow highly secure user web access without the agent installation complexity.
All Cloud Connectors
Here is a list of validated Cisco or third-party Cloud Connectors that can be embedded in, hosted on, or integrated with enterprise routing platforms, including Cisco Integrated Services Routers Generation 2 [ISR G2] and Cisco ASR 1000 Series Aggregation Services Routers.
- Cisco E-SRST for Cisco Unified Communications Manager Private Cloud
- Cisco SRST for Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solutions
- Cisco WebEx Cloud Connected Audio
- Nevotek Hospitality and Healthcare Connector
Network Business Continuity
- Cisco Cloud Web Security (Scansafe) Connector (PDF - 385 KB)
- SecureLogix Connector for UC Private Cloud Deployments
- AFORE CloudLink Secure VSA Connector
- Amazon Storage Gateway Connector
- Asigra Cloud Backup Connector
- CTERA Storage Gateway Connector
- Maginatics Secure Cloud File Services Connector
- Panzura Cloud Storage Connector
- StorMagic High Availability Storage Connector
- Unitrends Data Protection Connector
Benefits of Cloud Connectors
Enterprises are quickly adopting cloud services to help enable new business models for greater flexibility at lower cost. In fact, according to the Cisco Global Cloud Index, cloud IP traffic will account for nearly two-thirds of total data center traffic by 2016.
This transition will place new demands on enterprise WANs, which are the critical path between users and the cloud. To optimize employee productivity and realize all the benefits of cloud computing, you need to help ensure the availability, performance, and security of all cloud-based applications.
Enhancing the Application Experience
In alignment with its Open Network Environment (ONE) strategy, Cisco has introduced Cisco Cloud Connectors. They help enable or enhance cloud services by using network services to deliver a better application experience.
A Cisco Cloud Connector is a Cisco or third-party software component embedded in, hosted on, or integrated with enterprise routing platforms. This includes Cisco Integrated Services Routers Generation 2 [ISR G2] or Cisco ASR 1000 Series Aggregation Services Routers.
From Storage to Security
Cloud connectors can be used for a variety of applications, including storage, virtualization, document handling, security, collaboration, and provisioning. Learn more about the validated Cisco and third-party application connectors in the All Products section.
Learn more about Cisco Cloud Connectors and how businesses are using them to enhance cloud services.
- Software-Defined Approach to Branch Routing (PDF - 342 KB)
- Bringing Network Intelligence to the Cloud
- Shipping Company Improves Connectivity and Productivity (PDF - 1.4 MB)
- Cherokee Health System Quickens Crisis Response (PDF - 433 KB)
- L.K. Bennette Improves Performance and More (PDF - 761 KB)
- Opus Trust Group Simplifies Data Protection (PDF - 509 KB)
- D+M Group Transforms its Culture and Teamwork (PDF - 147 KB)
- Servicing Patients in Crisis (PDF - 447 KB)