Get New Ways to Collaborate from Your Desk
The Cisco Desktop Collaboration Experience DX600 Series is a scalable, next-generation IP endpoint. It delivers powerful, always-on, highly secure, and integrated unified communications, high-definition (HD) video, web collaboration, and support for cloud services and applications. This endpoint provides the ease of use and personalization that Android delivers, for a variety of office environments.
Redefine work with a new desktop communications and collaboration experience. (6:19 min)
Learn how your business can increase employee productivity and promote team collaboration with the Cisco DX600 Series. (1:29 min)
Features and Capabilities
With the Cisco Desktop Collaboration Experience DX600 Series, midsized and enterprise businesses can introduce new ways of communicating and collaborating. It helps simplify workflows and boost the efficiency and productivity of employees. Now they can work their way, at corporate and branch locations, in open office environments, shared workspaces, or teleworking.
The Cisco DX600 Series brings together:
Always-on, highly secure communications
- Comprehensive unified communications, as delivered by Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Business Edition 6000 or Hosted Collaboration Solution
- HD video up to 1080p (30 fps), as simple and easy as making a phone call
Integrated collaboration experience
- Real-time web conferencing, video, and view shared documents with Cisco WebEx
- Presence status and highly secure instant messaging from Cisco Jabber
- Cisco Secure AnyConnect Mobility Client for remote workers and teleworkers, delivering integrated VPN services as standard
- Integrated Android web browser for access to Cisco and third-party cloud services and applications, such as Cisco Finesse
- Cloud-ready computing for desktop virtualization environments, using third-party Android mobility virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) clients
Personalization and customization
- Android OS full compatibility test suite compliance to access third-party applications and develop business applications
- Choice of headsets and navigation — Touch screen, USB wired or Bluetooth headsets, wireless mouse, and keyboards
- Multi-tasking with Dual Independent Display, where a different open application can be pushed to an adjacent LCD display
- Custom communications widgets for one-touch access to features, such as favorite contacts and contact groups
- Unified Inbox widget, with at-a-glance personal event calendars, and tracking who has contacted you using phone, voicemail, and email
Device and applications management
- Centralized management in the same way as Cisco Unified IP Phones
- Flexible options for provisioning third-party or custom applications
- Wired and 802.11a/b/g/n wireless connectivity support
Unlock the Potential of Your People
The Cisco DX600 Series helps you promote innovation to redefine workflows.
Bring HD Video to Your Business
The Cisco DX600 Series delivers scalable HD video and unified communications.
Cisco DX600 Series Benefits (PDF - 180 KB)
Get a quick overview in this at-a-glance document.
Simplify Multiparty Conferencing
Cisco Pervasive Conferencing brings smooth meeting experiences to anyone.