Simplify High-Volume Encoding
Transcoding managers who want to replace their manual operations with an automated workflow can greatly benefit from the Cisco Transcode Manager Analysis Node, formerly known as the Inlet Armada Analysis Node. Use the powerful Decision Logic functionality with Cisco Transcode Manager to route incoming files and ensure use of the proper templates and settings for each job.
Optimize your infrastructure investment, lower your operating expenses (OpEx), and simplify workflows. The Analysis Node license is optional for Cisco Transcode Manager, but it is required for the pre-encoding Decision Logic to function.
Cisco Transcode Manager provides:
- Fully automated support for Apple HTTP adaptive bitrate (ABR) formats, including proper packaging and index file creation
- Integrated analysis of source and output files for automated encoding decisions
- Transcoding to all popular delivery formats, including H.264/AVC, MPEG-2, VC-1, and VP6
- Access to advanced settings to fine-tune to the highest picture quality
- Trusted experience to output thousands of files -- hours and hours of content -- every day
Cisco Transcode Manager helps your organization:
- Reduce OpEx by streamlining your end-to-end workflow, from acquisition to delivery
- Use reporting tools to keep track of work completed, bill customers, identify problems, and track trends