Control High-Volume Encoding
The Cisco Transcode Manager Server, formerly Inlet Armada Server, is the foundation of Cisco Transcode Manager. It stores all data, templates, and events associated with this high-volume transcoding solution; manages load balancing, failover, and distributed encoding; and provides additional functions.
The Cisco Transcode Manager Server is a required node that ships with the Cisco Transcode Manager Client application.
Cisco Transcode Manager provides:
- Fully automated support for Apple HTTP adaptive bitrate (ABR) formats, including proper packaging and index file creation
- Integrated analysis of source and output files for automated encoding decisions
- Transcoding to all popular delivery formats, including H.264/AVC, MPEG-2, VC-1, and VP6
- Access to advanced settings to fine-tune to the highest picture quality
- Trusted experience to output thousands of files -- hours and hours of content -- every day
Cisco Transcode Manager helps your organization:
- Reduce operating expenses (OpEx) by streamlining your end-to-end workflow, from acquisition to delivery
- Use reporting tools to keep track of work completed, bill customers, identify problems, and track trends