Automate Your Transcoding Workflow
Cisco Transcode Manager, formerly Inlet Armada, is an innovative workflow management system that automates the entire file preparation process, eliminating many manual steps of traditional approaches.
Ideal for high-volume encoding environments, Cisco Transcode Manager's multiformat, multi-CPU, high-output architecture can manage your entire workflow or plug into your existing asset-management tools.
The Cisco Transcode Manager system is made up of four separately licensed nodes: Server, Analysis, Encode, and Post-Encode. This modular approach allows you to easily design the media processing system that is right for your specific workflow.
Cisco Transcode Manager provides:
- Fully automated support for Apple HTTP adaptive bitrate (ABR) formats, including proper packaging and index file creation
- Integrated analysis of source and output files for automated encoding decisions
- Transcoding to all popular delivery formats, including H.264/AVC, MPEG-2, VC-1, and VP6
- Access to advanced settings to fine-tune to the highest picture quality
- Trusted experience to output thousands of files -- hours and hours of content -- every day
Cisco Transcode Manager helps your organization:
- Reduce operating expenses (OpEx) by streamlining your end-to-end workflow, from acquisition to delivery
- Use reporting tools to keep track of work completed, bill customers, identify problems, and track trends