Bring Telepresence to Every Team Room
Turn a conference room into a telepresence room, and call team members to a meeting on a brilliant 42-inch or 55-inch screen, all in 10 minutes. The Cisco TelePresence MX200/MX300 and second-generation MX300 G2 are value products within the MX Series of multipurpose endpoints. These cost-effective, easy-to-install, and simple-to-use products bring colleagues from around the world face-to-face.
Elegance Meets Functionality
See the totally redesigned MX300 G2.Learn More
Features and Capabilities
Auto-provisioning and the MX200 and MX300 systems' intelligent self-configuration make them easy for IT to install on the network. Place the MX device where you want it, plug it in, type in user credentials, and start making video calls.
The intuitive Cisco TelePresence Touch 8 interface simplifies user experiences. Meeting participants can initiate calls with the push of a single button.
The MX300 G2 features the new, larger Touch 10 with the easiest user interface to date.
High-Quality Global Service
Cisco manages service globally to provide a reliable experience and consistent support in more than 120 countries. This makes large-scale global deployments of the MX Series easier to achieve.
The MX200 and MX300 offer:
- Integrated design for a consistent, high-quality video experience, regardless of room environment
- Optimal preset framing and video clarity from a PrecisionHD camera
- HD sound system with two front speakers for superior audio performance
The MX300 G2 features advanced capabilities, such as dual display for an optimal content viewing experience. You also get the four-way embedded MultiSite option for easy multiparty calling without the need for a multipoint control unit (MCU). The MX300 G2 also features a more modern, sleek, and approachable design that blends functionality and clean lines to increase aesthetic appeal and usability.
Cisco TelePresence MX200 and MX300 systems are is designed and priced to bring the benefits of telepresence to more teams and meeting rooms. It's an ideal way to broadly deploy the Cisco TelePresence experience throughout your organization, or make your first move into life-like video communications.
Specifications at a Glance
- 1920 x 1080 resolution on a high-quality 42-inch or 55-inch display
- First generation MX200 and MX300 systems support up to 1080p video resolution with 30 frames per second (fps) and 720p video resolution with 60 fps, and HD content sharing
- The MX300 G2 offers 1080p60 video resolution and 1080p30 content
- The MX Series is H.264.SVC ready