Bring New Cloud Services to the TV and Beyond
Integrate content and lifestyle-management experiences that take video beyond entertainment. Cisco Videoscape Media Gateways serve as the centralized home hub, bringing the intelligence of the cloud and network into the consumer lifestyle.
Cisco TES301 IP Managed Services Gateway
This product is ideal for cable, telco, and wireless service providers seeking to expand the value of existing Internet services through new revenue-generating offerings. This application-centric gateway integrates voice, linear and online video, HSD, mobility, and routing to provide the following:
- Full suite of advanced networking features delivers new value over deployed networks
- Lifestyle management consumer applications bring home security, video monitoring, energy management, and more to multiple screens
- Support for digital rights locker provides cloud capabilities for UltraViolet
- Product offers more efficient content delivery when used with Videoscape Cloud solutions
Cisco DRG 7000 Series IP Video Gateway
This video-centric gateway enhances on-network IP video capabilities with services such as built-in, intelligent content caching to the edge. It is designed for cable service providers, incorporating DOCSIS 3.0 channel bonding, Multimedia over Coax Alliance (MoCA), and Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) standards. It provides:
- Integrated services including linear and online/video, voice, HSD, mobility, and IP routing
- Optimized video presentation to more devices through conversion of multiple MPEG4 streams from multicast to unicast
- Options for future lifestyle management and applications support
Experience the Connected Life
Learn how to enhance the TV experience with cloud-computing based content and applications.
Introducing Cisco Videoscape
View the Cisco Videoscape launch event webcast.
Explore how the end-to-end Videoscape solution delivers the next generation of TV experiences.