Essential Communications for Mid-Size Businesses
Get IP Communications features to stay connected to customers, suppliers, and staff. (4:09 min)
If you think that an IP-based unified communications system is beyond your IT staff's skills or your business budget, think again.
The Cisco Business Edition 3000 is a communications platform designed for growing medium sized businesses that is quick to set up and easy to use. Low monthly payment plans are available through Cisco Capital to help save you money.
TBased on highly reliable, proven Cisco technology, the Cisco Business Edition 3000 can provide your business with these essential features:
- Connections for all your locations, with support for up 300 users and 10 sites
- Mobility capabilities at no extra charge to keep you connected at all times
- Voicemail and auto attendant to help route critical calls and messages
- PC soft-phone application for desk-phone functionality when traveling
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunking capabilities for cost savings
The Cisco Business Edition 3000 provides:
- Available country-specific localized dial plans to speed first-time setup
- Simple management interface for quick moves, adds, and changes
- Localized interface in major languages to reduce training time
- Efficient purpose-built equipment that combines a server and voice gateway
- Point-to-point video that is as easy as a phone call
- Multiple interfaces for choice and ease, including integrated ISDN primary rate interface (PRI), SIP trunks, and analog gateway
Time to Get Back to Business
To explore how to move from an outdated phone system to Unified Communications, get help. Certified Cisco partners in your local area can help evaluate your network readiness so you can stay connected to customers, suppliers, and employees.
- Simplify Setup for your IP Communications System
An independent Lab reports that Cisco Business Edition 3000 reduces technical know-how needed for system setup.
- Cutting Cost, Complexity to Serve More Businesses
Focus research calls Cisco Business Edition 3000 a value-priced solution for businesses with 75 to 300 users.