Document ID: 116069
Updated: Apr 25, 2013
Contributed by William Ryan Bennett, Cisco TAC Engineer.
This document describes how to access the corporate directory on Cisco Cius.
Register the Cius to a Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) server, and ensure there is at least one entry in the corporate directory.
The information in this document is based on these software and hardware versions:
- Cisco Cius (any hardware version)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) (any software version)
Complete these steps in order to locate the corporate directory on the Cius.
- Log out of the Cius.
- Press the Home button ().
- Press the Phone icon ().
- Press the Menu button ().
- Press the Search icon.
- Enter text in order to search the directory.
The Cisco Support Community is a forum for you to ask and answer questions, share suggestions, and collaborate with your peers.
Refer to Cisco Technical Tips Conventions for information on conventions used in this document.