This article is one in a series to assist in the setup, troubleshooting, and maintenance of Cisco Small Business products.
Q. What are the features of the SPA3102?A.
- Supports one RJ-11 POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service), an FXS port to connect an existing analog phone or fax machine;
- Supports one PSTN FXO port to connect to a Telco or PBX circuit;
- Has two 100BaseT RJ-45 Ethernet interfaces to connect to a home or office LAN, as well as an Ethernet connection to a broadband modem or router;
- Its FXS and FXO lines can be independently configured via software controlled by the service provider or the end user;
- Supports up to two sessions using G.729 while SPA3000 support 1 G.729 session; and
- Has QOS, a feature that ensures that devices hanging on the LAN port will not hog all the bandwidth.
The Cisco Support Community is a forum for you to ask and answer questions, share suggestions, and collaborate with your peers.
Refer to Cisco Technical Tips Conventions for information on conventions used in this document.