Cisco IOS Software
This product bulletin describes the new features introduced in Cisco IOS® Software Release 12.2(4)YH for the Cisco Multiservice Route Processor card used in the Cisco ICS 7750 Integrated Communications System.
Cisco IOS Software Release 12.2(4)YH provides new features and support in the Cisco ICS 7750 system for Cisco AVVID (Architecture for Voice, Video and Integrated Data) IP telephony solutions in midmarket business and enterprise branch offices.
The release supports the following features:
- MGCP Control control of Analog analog FXS and FXO
- Interface to Legacy Voice-Mail Systems (FXS/Loop Start Only)
- MGCP Gateway Registration and CCM Switchover
- DTMF Digit Detection/Generation (Out-of-Band Reporting/Requesting)
- Supplementary Services Originating from IP Phones
- Hookflash on FXS and Call Transfer
- Ring Down from FXO port to IP Phone (PLAR)
- E1/T1 PRI Backhaul
- MGCP for T1-CAS
- Tone on Hold Support
- Conference Warning Tone Support
- Caller ID Support
- Multicast Music on Hold
- Single Point Configuration of MGCP on MRP
- Cisco Fax Relay over MGCP
- Support for Flash-based Multiservice Route Processor (MRP) cards: MRP300, MRP3-8FXS, MRP3-16FXS
For more detailed information about platforms and features for Release 12.2(4)YH, please refer to the following documents.
Cisco IOS Release Notes 12.2(4)YH for the Multiservice Route Processor for the Cisco ICS 7750:
Cisco IOS Software Release 12.2(4)YH is supported by the Cisco Systems Product Support Policy found at the following URL: http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/437/27.html
Cisco IOS Software Release 12.2(4)YH applies to the multiservice route processor/analog station interface cards, the MRP3-8FXS, and the MRP3-16FXS for the Cisco ICS 7750 system.