Cisco® Unified Attendant Console Premium Edition Version 9.0.1 is available globally for first customer shipment (FCS).
New Product, New Features
• Server resilience: Use server resilience to help ensure your operators are always able to take calls. The option to deploy server resilience when you first install your Premium Edition server is included at no additional cost.
• Active Directory or iPlanet directory integration: If you use Active Directory or iPlanet to manage your corporate directory, you can synchronize that data directly with the Cisco Unified Attendant Console Premium Edition directory. Alternatively, you can use Cisco Unified Communications Manager as the directory source.
• Queue Device Groups: Use Queue Device Groups to assign different Music on Hold media to different queues.
• Fifty concurrent users per server: Get more from your Cisco Unified Attendant Console Premium Edition server with more concurrent users on the same machine.
• Robust queue overflow: Leverage Cisco Unified Attendant Console Premium Edition's call routing flexibility by assigning a different destination to each overflow type (no operator overflow, wait time overflow and number of calls overflow) per queue.
• One hundred queues: Twice the number of queues that are available in Cisco Unified Attendant Console Enterprise Edition.
• Ability to change font size: You can now display text across the attendant console client in one of four font sizes: default, medium, large, and extra-large. You can now use the Cisco Unified Attendant Console Premium Edition with the text size that is most comfortable for you.
• Personal Directory Group enhancements: You can create up to 100 Personal Directory Groups and view all tabs in a single view, so you have the flexibility to use the Personal Directory Groups to best fit your needs.
• Hide Call Park window: If your organization does not use Call Park, with Cisco Unified Attendant Console you now can hide the Call Park section of the attendant console client, so you have more room to view the searchable directory, calls in progress, and speed dial records.
• Support for VMware ESXi 5.0: Reduce your TCO by running Cisco Unified Attendant Console Premium Edition server in VMware ESXi 5.0. A virtual machine template (OVA template) is also available for download from Cisco.com.
• Localization: The attendant console user interface, user guide, and Help files are translated into the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Russian, Arabic, Korean, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese.
Step 1. Access the Cisco Dynamic Configuration Tool on Cisco.com.
Step 2. Input the top-level product number to begin the configuration.
• For electronic delivery, use L-CUAC9X-ATT-CON.
• For physical delivery, use CUAC9X-ATT-CON.
Step 3. When the Configuration Tool appears, click the Select Options tab.
Step 4. Select Cisco Unified Attendant Console Premium Edition 9.x from the left column.
Step 5. Enter the quantity of licenses for the product. License quantity should equal the number of users who need to use the system concurrently.
Step 6. If UCSS is required, select the UCSS contract duration and enter the UCSS quantity. (Note: The UCSS quantity must match the product quantity.) Refer to Table 1 for part numbers.
Table 1. Ordering Information
For More Information