Cisco® Unified Attendant Console Enterprise Edition Version 9.0.1 is available globally for first customer shipment (FCS).
• Queue Device Groups: Use Queue Device Groups to assign different Music on Hold media to different queues.
• Increased concurrent user limit from 25 per server to 40: Get more from your Cisco Unified Attendant Console Enterprise Edition server with more concurrent users on the same machine.
• Ability to change font size: You now can display text across the attendant console client in one of four font sizes: default, medium, large, and extra-large. You can now use the Cisco Unified Attendant Console Enterprise Edition with the text size that is most comfortable for you.
• Personal Directory Group enhancements: You can create up to 100 Personal Directory Groups and view all tabs in a single view, so you now have the flexibility to use the Personal Directory Groups to best fit your needs.
• Hide Call Park window: If your organization does not use Call Park, with Cisco Unified Attendant Console you now can hide the Call Park section of the attendant console client, so you have more room to view the searchable directory, calls in progress, and speed dial records.
• Support for VMware ESXi 5.0: Reduce your TCO by running the Cisco Unified Attendant Console Enterprise Edition server in VMware ESXi 5.0. A virtual machine template (OVA template) is also available for download from Cisco.com.
• Localization: The attendant console user interface, user guide, and Help files are translated into the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Russian, Arabic, Korean, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese.
• For electronic delivery of the license activation codes: L-CUACE9X-U-AC=
• For physical delivery of the license activation codes: CUACE9X-U-AC=
Step 1. Access the Cisco Dynamic Configuration Tool on Cisco.com.
Step 2. Input the top-level product number to begin the configuration.
• For electronic delivery, use L-CUAC9X-ATT-CON.
• For physical delivery, use CUAC9X-ATT-CON.
Step 3. When the Configuration Tool appears, click the Select Options tab.
Step 4. Select Cisco Unified Attendant Console Enterprise Edition 9.x from the left column.
Step 5. Enter the quantity of licenses for the product. License quantity should equal the number of users who need to use the system concurrently.
Step 6. If UCSS is required, select the UCSS contract duration and enter the UCSS quantity. (Note: The UCSS quantity must match the product quantity.)
Table 1. Ordering Information
For More Information