The Cisco® Unified Enterprise Attendant Console Version 8.6.1 is available globally for first customer shipment (FCS).
The Cisco Unified Enterprise Attendant Console is a feature-rich, easy-to-use, and highly scalable solution that enables operators to efficiently receive and dispatch incoming calls. Designed for Cisco Unified Communications Manager customers, the attendant console server can support up to 25 concurrent attendant console client logins and the complete Cisco Unified Communications Manager End User directory.
Version 8.6.1 of the Cisco Unified Enterprise Attendant Console is supported with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Versions 7.1(5), 8.0, 8.5(1) and 8.6(1). To download the software and documentation, and to register for a free 60-day evaluation license, visit http://www.cisco.com/go/ac.
The Cisco Unified Enterprise Attendant Console Version 8.6.1 is a minor release for Version 8. Following are the features included in this new release:
• Personal directory groups: Each operator can create up to nine custom directory groups, displayed as tabs across the top of the directory. These directory groups are subsets of the full directory, which is synchronized with Cisco Unified Communications Manager. Because personal directory groups are created using live directory filters as well as dragging and dropping individual contacts, operators can be confident their groups are always up-to-date.
• AND searching: The operator can search more than one directory field at the same time, allowing for more efficient directory lookups.
• Client customization retention during upgrades: Modifications made in the Options > Preferences area of the attendant console client are retained when upgrading attendant console client to a newer version.
• Additional virtualization support: In addition to the Cisco UCS B200 M1, a component of the Cisco Unified Computing System™, the UCS C200 M2 and UCS C210 M1 are supported as host machines for Cisco Unified Enterprise Attendant Console server running in a VMware ESXi 4.0 or 4.1 environment. A virtual machine template (OVA template) is also available for download from Cisco.com.
• Localization: The attendant console user interface, user guide, and Help files are translated into the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Russian, Arabic, Korean, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese.
You must order a Cisco Unified Enterprise Attendant Console license for each concurrent operator login. A maximum of 25 concurrent operator client logins are supported per Cisco Unified Enterprise Attendant Console server. Example: If you need 25 attendant consoles logged into the server at the same time, you should order 25 licenses. (Refer to Table 1.)
Table 1. Ordering Information
Cisco Unified Enterprise Attendant Console
Ordering Cisco Unified Enterprise Attendant Consoles requires the use of the Cisco Dynamitic Configuration Tool.
The steps for ordering the Cisco Unified Enterprise Attendant Console follow:
1. Access the Cisco Dynamitic Configuration Tool on Cisco.com.
2. Input "CUE-ATT-CON=" in the Dynamitic Configuration Tool to begin the configuration.
3. When the configuration tool appears, click the gray Select Options tab.
4. Then click the text "Cisco Unified Enterprise Attendant Console options", which is located on the left side of the configuration tool below text "STEP 1: Select Item Category".
5. On the right side of the configuration tool, under "STEP 2: Choose Options and Select Desired Quantity Below", select from 1 to 25 Cisco Unified Enterprise Attendant Consoles.
6. Click the blue Check Configuration and Save Configuration boxes.
Cisco Unified Communications Software Subscription and Essential Operate Service are available for the Cisco Unified Enterprise Attendant Console.