The Cisco® Unified Business Attendant Console Version 8.5.1 is available globally for first customer shipment (FCS).
• Support for Cisco UCS B200 M1 hardware, a component of the Cisco Unified Computing System™, as host machine for Cisco Unified Business Attendant Console running in VMware with ESXi 4.0.
• Support for Cisco Unified Communications Manager Versions 7.1(5), 8.0, and 8.5(1).
• Support for Cisco Unified Presence Versions 7.0(5), 8.0, and 8.5(1).
• Music in queue: Callers hear music through the Cisco Unified Communications Manager Music on Hold (MoH) function while waiting for an operator to answer the call.
• Operator handset ringing: When a call comes into a queue configured with operator handset ringing, the call is sent directly to the handset of the operator logged into that queue for the longest duration. This feature enables operators to answer calls from their wireless headsets while away from their desks. (Note: The wireless headset is not included.)
• Reports: You can gain a better understanding of call volumes by operator and queue, the queues that have the most abandoned calls, and other important metrics through attendant console reports, accessible through the Web Admin tool.
• Support for new Cisco IP phones: The following models are supported for use as operator phones: Cisco Unified IP Phone 9971, 9951, and 8961 models.
• Microsoft OCS 2007 presence integration: You can view Microsoft OCS 2007 presence in the attendant console directory to better understand availability.
• Windows 7 support: You can run the Cisco Unified Business Attendant Console client in Windows 7. Windows machines running in 32-bit emulation mode (WoW64) are supported.
• Use of Cisco Unified Communications Manager Application User instead of End User: Important note: If you are upgrading from a previous release of Cisco Unified Business Attendant Console, you must create an Application User in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and use that to facilitate Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Business Attendant Console communications; the end-user account that you created in the earlier version is no longer used.
• Concurrent licensing: You should purchase licenses only for the total number of operators who will be logged into the Cisco Unified Business Attendant Console at the same time.
• Support for Cisco Unified Communications Manager Versions 7.0 and 8.0.
• Localized attendant console user interface: The attendant console user interface is translated into the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Russian, Arabic, Korean, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese.
Table 1. Ordering Information
Cisco Unified Business Attendant Console - Cisco Dynamic Configuration Tool Entry Product Code
Cisco Unified Business Attendant Console
For More Information