On Screen Display functionality
The On Screen Display (OSD) local GUI appears on the client when the device is powered on and a PCoIP session is not in progress.
OSD Options menu
There are five pages available from the Options menu:
- Configuration: This option lets you configure various aspects for the device, such as the network settings, peer connection, session parameters, and so on.
- Diagnostics: This option helps you troubleshoot the device.
- Information: This option lets you view certain details about the device.
- User Settings: This option lets the user define mouse and keyboard settings, as well as the PCoIP protocol image quality.
- Password: This option lets you update the administrative password for the device.
Figure 1. OSD Options Menu