||PCoIP processor type, version, and RAM size.
|Time since boot
||Length of time that the PCoIP processor has been running (see Device processor reset).
|PCoIP Device Name
||The logical name for the device. This field is the name the client registers with the DNS server if:
- DHCP is enabled, or
- the system is configured to support registering the hostname with the DNS server
The current (or last) state of the PCoIP session. Values include the following:
- Connection Pending
|802.1X Authentication Status
||Indicates whether 802.1X authentication is enabled or disabled on the device.
|Session Encryption Type
||The type of encryption in use when a session is active:
- SALSA20-256-Round 12
(see PCoIP protocol statistics display)
- Packets sent: The total number of PCoIP packets sent in the current/last session.
- Packets received: The total number of PCoIP packets received in the current/last session.
- Packets lost: The total number of PCoIP packets lost in the current/last session.
- Bytes sent: The total number of bytes sent in the current/last session.
- Bytes received: The total number of bytes received in the current/last session.
|Round Trip Latency
||The minimum, average, and maximum round trip PCoIP system and network latency in milliseconds (+/- 1 ms).
|| The minimum, average, and maximum traffic transmitted by the Tera processor. The active bandwidth limit is the maximum amount of network traffic the Tera processor may currently generate. The value is derived from the configured bandwidth parameters and the current (or last) network congestion levels.
|| The minimum, average, and maximum traffic received by the Tera processor.
|Pipeline Processing rate
||How much image data is currently being processed by the image engine (in megapixels per second).
|Endpoint Image Settings In Use
Displays whether the image settings being used are configured within the client or within the host.
This is based on how
the Use Client Image
Settings field is configured on
the Image page for the host
|Initial Image Quality
||The maximum and minimum quality setting is taken from the Image page for the device.
The active setting is what is currently being used in the session and only appears on the host.
|Image Quality Preference
||This setting is taken from the Image Quality Preference field on the Image page. The value determines if the image is set to a smoother versus a sharper image.
|Build to Lossless
||Options that may appear in this field include:
- Enabled: The Disable Build to Lossless field on the Image page is unchecked
- Disabled: The Disable Build to Lossless field is checked.
||The port number for the display.
||This column shows the refresh rate of the attached display. If the Maximum Rate field on the Image page is set to:
- 0 (no limit): The maximum rate is taken from the monitor's refresh rate.
- A value greater than 0: The refresh rate shows as "User Defined".
|Output Process Rate
||The frame rate currently being sent from the image engine on the virtual machine to the client.
||Shows the current lossless state of the attached display:
- Perceptually lossless