To configure Single Sign-On (SSO), select Cisco Unified IM and Presence OS Administration > Security > Single Sign On.
The SSO feature is divided into three components:
- Server Settings
- Select Applications
A warning message displays indicating that the change in SSO settings causes Tomcat to restart.
The following error messages may display when enabling the SSO feature:
- Invalid Open Access Manager (OpenAM) server URL - This error message displays when you give an invalid OpenAM server URL.
- Invalid profile credentials - This error message displays when you give a wrong profile name or wrong profile password or both.
- Security trust error - This error message displays when the OpenAM certificate has not been imported.
If you get any of the above error messages while enabling SSO, the status changes to the related error.
The server settings are editable only when SSO is disabled for all applications.
You can enable or disable SSO on any of the following applications:
- Cisco Unified CM IM and Presence Administration - Enables SSO for Cisco Unified CM IM and Presence Administration, Cisco Unified IM and Presence Serviceability, and Cisco Unified IM and Presence Reporting
- Cisco Unified CM IM and Presence User Options - Enables SSO for End User Options
- Cisco Unified IM and Presence Operating System Administration - Enables SSO for Cisco Unified IM and Presence Operating System Administration and IM and Presence Disaster Recovery System
- Real-Time Monitoring Tool - Enables the web application for the Real-Time Monitoring Tool
- Cisco Client Profile Agent - Enables SSO for the Cisco Client Profile Agent service, which is required for Cisco Jabber for SSO