Why is my Cisco TelePresence Server idle in Cisco TMS Conference Control Center during one-button-to-push (OBTP) conferences?
This can happen if you have a Cisco TelePresence Server (version 2.1 or older) handling your conference, and if the CTS endpoints are incompletely configured.
To solve this:
- Log in to the Cisco TelePresence Server.
- Go to the Endpoints page and click the name of your CTS in the endpoints list.
- Enter the DN (directory number) of the CTS in the call-in name field.
- Enter the DN (directory number) of the CTS in the call-in E.164 field.
- Click Update endpoint.
In future, when the endpoint calls in to the Cisco TelePresence Server, the server should correctly report the DN to Cisco TMS and thus resolve the issue. This particular aspect of the TelePresence Server's behavior has been improved in version 2.2 and we recommend that you upgrade your TelePresence Server.
Refer to the TelePresence Server's online help or user guide for more information.
This article applies to the following products:
- Cisco TelePresence Management Suite
- Cisco Telepresence Servers
|August 8th, 2011||TAA_KB_681|