Why is my video scaled incorrectly when streaming using Windows Media Player from a Cisco TelePresence MCU?
This is a known issue when using a browser other than Internet Explorer to view a small-sized streaming video at the highest streaming rate using Windows Media Player and is a third party issue.
Support for Windows Media Player varies from browser to browser, and depending on the browser you use, you can improve the scaling by doing one of the following:
- Use a lower streaming rate. Go to Settings > Streaming and for Streams choose a lower rate
- Explicitly choose a different video size. In the streaming interface click the Show adavanced streaming options link and for Video size select one of Medium, Large or Extra large
If the problem persists, then consider using a different browser or a different player to view the streaming media.
This article applies to the following products:
- Cisco TelePresence IP VCR 2200 / MSE VCR blade
- Cisco TelePresence MCU 4200 / MSE 8420
- Cisco TelePresence MCU 4500
- Cisco TelePresence MSE 8510 blade
|May 2nd, 2011||TAA_KB_118|