Why won't my Cisco acquired TANDBERG/Codian product or Cisco TelePresence Serial Gateway Series product accept my valid SSL certificate?
Sometimes Cisco acquired TANDBERG/Codian or Cisco TelePresence Serial Gateway Series products will not accept X.509 SSL certificates that work on other pieces of equipment. This is almost always because your certificate and/or key file is missing the final carriage return.
To rectify this problem, open the certificate and/or key file and check that there is a carriage return on the final line of text in the file.
This article applies to the following products:
- Cisco TelePresence IP VCR 2200 / MSE VCR blade
- Cisco TelePresence ISDN GW 3200 and 3241 / MSE 8310 and 8321 ISDN blades
- Cisco TelePresence MCU 4200 / MSE 8420
- Cisco TelePresence MCU 4500
- Cisco TelePresence MSE 8000 Chassis
- Cisco TelePresence MSE 8050 Supervisor
- Cisco TelePresence MSE 8510 blade
- Cisco TelePresence Advanced Media Gateway 3600
- Cisco TelePresence Serial GW 3340 / MSE 8330 blade
|May 11th, 2012||TAA_KB_521|