Managing your favorites
The Favorites list contains people and endpoints whose video addresses you have stored for quick retrieval and reuse.
Favorites, the History, and passwords are stored per user and per Jabber Video account.
Adding a favorite
There are several ways to add a new favorite. The easiest way is to use the search field or the History list to locate the person or endpoint whose address you want to store.
Once you have located the person or endpoint, select the list entry using the mouse or arrow keys, then:
- Right-click to open the context menu, then select Add Favorites....
- In the main menu, select .
- Click the Action drop-down menu in the lower left corner of the control window, then select Add to Favorites....
You can also add a video address as a favorite contact directly:
||Click the + button in the lower left corner or right-click anywhere in the Favorites list and select New Favorite... or in the main menu, select .|
||Enter the display name you want for your contact.|
||Enter the video address (SIP URI).|
||Click Add or press Enter.|
Deleting a favorite
||Select the entry you want to delete, then either: |
- Press Delete and click Delete in the pop-up dialog.
- Right-click (or Ctrl-click), select Delete from the context menu, then click Delete.
- From the main menu, select . Click Delete.
- Click the Action drop-down button in the lower left corner of the control window. Select Delete from the menu, then click Delete.