Cisco introduced a variety of enhancements to the Ordering Tool effective August 15, 2005.
- Service-related information such as contract number and service period will be validated before orders are submitted, resulting in more accurate order processing
- Secure credit card ordering will be available directly through the Ordering Tool (check for availability in your location)
- Intelligent messaging will improve Address Book use
- The tool will have streamlined order types and intended use values for easier ordering
- The tool will have a suite of interface improvements, including enhanced service order–related screens, for more intuitive use
Click here for details concerning the complete set of changes and how each change will improve your ordering experience.