Similar to Base Salary, Bonus Plan, and Stock Option incentives, Cisco Systemsí Benefits program is highly competitive. The following are some examples of the perks that Cisco employees enjoy:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage- Employees have their choice of health care providers. Coverage is available for employees and their dependents.
- Life Insurance- Employees may elect to purchase coverage in amounts from 1 to 5 times annual salary.
- Business Travel Accident Insurance- Cisco Systemsí BTA policy provides a additional life insurance and accidental dismemberment benefit.
- Disability Insurance- Both short-term and long-term disability insurance plans are available should an employee become unable to work for extended periods of time.
- 401K Savings Plan- Cisco employees may contribute from 1% to 15% of their compensation on a pre-tax basis to our 401k plan.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan- This plan provides employees with the opportunity to acquire a stock ownership interest in Cisco.
- Employee Assistance Program- Ciscoís Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a confidential, voluntary program designed to help resolve personal problems. Information, consultation, and brief, solution-oriented therapy are provided by professionals at Personal Performance Consultants, Inc.
- Tuition Reimbursement- Cisco has a Tuition Reimbursement Program which reimburses its employees for 100% of the cost of tuition, books and lab fees for courses taken at an accredited institution (up to an annual maximum of $7,500).
- 20 days Paid-Time-Off per year- Cisco Systems provides regular full-time employees 20 days (160) hours of paid time away from work each year for outside activities, vacations, illness, personal business, etc.
- Holiday Observances- Cisco observes 9 holidays per year. The holidays typically include: New Yearís Day, Presidentís Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, plus one "floating holiday".
- On-site Employee Training Courses- Cisco provides a broad variety of technical and job-related courses to support personal and professional growth.