Peace of Mind for Your Business
Learn how Small Business Support Service can help protect your network investment (1:51 min)
Small Business Support Service
On July 27, Cisco announced the end of sale of the Small Business Support Service, effective December 31, 2016. Customers can still order a new contract or add equipment or software to an existing contract as part of the Small Business Support Service until October 31, 2016. Learn the full details.
The Small Business Support Service is a device-level service agreement that expands and extends the technical support exclusively for Cisco Small Business products.
- Three-year "peace-of-mind" support for Cisco Small Business products
- Unlimited telephone and online chat support with Cisco engineers: 24 hours daily in English, business hours in 12 other languages
- Next-business-day advance hardware replacement (where available, otherwise same-day ship)
- Major and minor software releases
- Online service request tools
- Issues resolved faster, due to 24-hour access to live Cisco engineers and advance product replacement
- Employee productivity and customer satisfaction maintained with higher network availability
- Never having to buy, stock, or pay shipping on replacement products
- No customs fees or import duties on replacement products for countries with next-business-day advance hardware replacement
Learn how this service can help your business save money and improve efficiency.