Whether you have 5 employees or 500, you can cut costs and increase productivity with a small business phone system from Cisco.
With a small business phone system from Cisco, you can place data, voice, and video together on your own secure network, leading to big savings and better productivity.
A small business phone system that keeps your business nimble
A small business phone system from Cisco helps you secure your data and voice, enjoy increased mobility, and access your information more quickly and easily.
- An IP-based phone system consolidates your communication channels to save you money
- Enjoy all the features of a traditional phone system-without all those hidden fees
- Give your employees and customers more ways to stay in touch
When you implement a small business phone system from Cisco, you'll find yourself with a simplified communications solution that saves money even as it increases productivity.
A small business phone system from Cisco has all your options covered
The small business phone system from Cisco offers configurations to suit every business need. Here are just a few:
- With Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, you'll get features that keep your small business phone system as flexible and useful as it needs to be.
- Automated attendant
- "Presence" technology
- Make your small business phone system even more functional by linking it to the applications you use all the time, such as:
- Cisco Unified CallConnector links up with Salesforce.com, Microsoft CRM, and Microsoft Office
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express and WebEx allows you to organize interactive meetings and presentations
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phones keeps your mobile employees mobile
- Cisco Unified Video Advantage turns voice calls into video calls
- Include even more features in your small business phone system with the help of Cisco Unity Express:
- Holds up to 16 voicemail or automated calls at any given time
- Notifies you about messages via phone, text message, or e-mail
- Includes options for interactive voice response (IVR)