Small business VoIP networks are more and more popular these days. Find out what they can do for you.
Small business VoIP networks let you combine video, data, and voice into a single, secure system. That means fewer headaches for you-and better productivity for your business.
Small business VoIP networks keep you connected without the hassles
A small business VoIP network is just one part of a unified communications solution for your business.
Cisco Unified Communications solutions offer more than just the convenience of a small business VoIP network. With unified communications, you can join data, voice, and video in an inexpensive, manageable solution that's both simple and secure.
Small business VoIP networks give you the flexibility you need
By using an IP-based phone system on your small business VoIP network, you can keep connected whether you're at work or at home. You'll keep your data and voice secure. And you'll be able to access all the information you need, whenever you need it.
- Save cash
- Spend less money on travel by holding videoconferences online, easily turning regular voice calls into video calls, and by taking advantage of other collaborative tools
- Add phone lines and move employee workstations without reconfiguring your system
- Improve the effectiveness of your communications, whether with employees or with customers
- Give your employees more ways of staying connected
- With "presence" features, you can see whether your employees are available and if so, how you can contact them
- You and your employees can work from anywhere with an Internet connection
- Get great features without paying hidden fees
- Call conferencing
- Call forwarding
- Caller ID
- Unlimited long distance
Small business VoIP networks from Cisco offer the technology you need to maintain a competitive advantage. And with a unified communications system in place, you'll be able to concentrate less on technology and more on business.