Better Performance and Security
Sleek, fast, and easy-to-deploy, the Cisco Small Business 300 Series Wireless Access Points offer high-performance, wireless connectivity.
Cisco Small Business 300 Series Wireless Access Points: Features
Enhanced Coverage, Security, and More
Cisco Small Business 300 Series Wireless Access Points offer highly secure, high-speed Wireless-N connectivity. Standards-based 802.11n enhances throughput and range to support bandwidth intensive applications, and is backward compatible with 802.11b/g devices. These accent points offer up to 10 times the coverage and 15 times the speed of Wireless-G networks.
You'll also benefit from advanced business-class security features to fortify your WLAN with Wi-Fi Protected Access II (WPA2). Among these are rogue access point detection and 802.1X with RADIUS authentication.
Other benefits include:
- Energy efficiency: Energy-Efficient Ethernet and the power-saving radio scheduler help to dramatically reduce power consumption.
- Quality of Service: Access points prioritize network traffic to help keep critical network applications running at top performance.
- Greater coverage: Deploy wireless coverage over large areas with point-to-point and point-to-multipoint bridging using a wireless distribution system (WDS). Add more access points to expand the wireless coverage area using Single Point Setup controllerless technology.
- Integrated Power over Ethernet: Reduce deployment costs with simpler installation and easy placement in optimal locations.
- Easier management: Save time and resources with comprehensive Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) capabilities.
Cisco Small Business 300 Series Wireless Access Points come in a sleek, elegant design with flexible mounting options (ceiling, wall, or desktop). Internal antennas are optimized for superior RF performance.
Protect your investment, and your peace of mind, with a limited lifetime warranty and optional Cisco Support Service.