Performance, Security, Manageability
Sleek, affordable, and easy to deploy, the Cisco Small Business 100 Series Wireless Access Points deliver the performance you need.
Cisco Small Business 100 Series Wireless Access Points: Features
Enhanced Coverage, Security, and More
With high-speed Wireless-N connectivity, Cisco Small Business 100 Series Wireless Access Points provide up to 10 times the coverage and 15 times the speed of Wireless-G networks. Small businesses can deploy wireless coverage over large areas with point-to-point and point-to-multipoint bridging using a wireless distribution system (WDS), or add more access points to expand the wireless coverage area using Single Point Setup controllerless technology.
The access points also offer advanced business-class security features to fortify your WLAN with Wi-Fi Protected Access II (WPA2), rogue access point detection, and 802.1X with RADIUS authentication.
Other features include:
- Backward compatibility with 802.11b, and 802.11g network devices
- Integrated Power over Ethernet for lower deployment costs and easier installation
- Comprehensive Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) capabilities for advanced network management
- Sleek, elegant design with flexible mounting options (ceiling, wall, or desktop)
- Internal antennas optimized for superior performance